Joseph is going to Europe!

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
That's where the impoverished 3rd workers signing up for slave wages bunk. If they treat comics like talent then they will probably give Joe at least what they get. It'll probably be lower end interior cabin with no windows. Would be funny if they gave him a higher end unbooked cabin the first leg then he gets cold water thrown on him realizing he's spend the next 22 day stretch in a windowless cramped space. And Joe is going to realize quickly the fun of being on a cruise ship alone wears off pretty quickly and most firms of entertainment (gambling, drinking, eating food other than buffet slop) all cost money. If he wants to party to pass the time he could spend his entire pay on 10 dollar domestic cans.

But I'm thinking we're going to see another Joe classic rather than him quitting. I think he'll boast about how great it was then somehow the autists here will find something showing that it was really pathetic and not as swanky as he made out.
He probably will have a room to himself, but it will be lower level windowless. He will be provided dining on the crew level. If he wants anything above on the passenger level he will have to pay for it. He will maybe earn about 3500 a month max gross before taxes. It will get old real fast. My money is on him chickening out and never setting sail like he did with the last one he was supposed to do in September. If he actually goes, he won’t make it past a month.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Look at this Brother Slow ballwasher. He STILL brings up “the tape” and “the radio station” hahahaha

View attachment 181615
"Weren't you in your 30s"

Ant was already like 35 when O&A began, meaning Joe was closer to 40 and still knocking on doors holding mixtapes, expecting his big break to happen any day.

This also serves as a reminder that the Tweetin' Tunisian was once making millions a year with a job that had tons of vacation time and never once visited Europe. Ha ha hole ee shit
Why travel the world when the Borgata has more than enough carpet to spit on? Besides, he wouldn't be able to take those guns he never used on an international flight.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
No matter what happens, it should result in laughs. Its been a long time since Joe has had so much to post about. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Im in the camp of Joe saying its going great at first and it then turning into a bunch of complaining by the end of the first trip. Im guessing he does a maximum of two trips before tapping out because he thinks he should be treated like he is a star talent.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
View attachment 181249
This is what the crew cabin looks like on the Royal class of Princess' ships, which is what he's gonna be on. While being so tall clearly got Milla Jovovich wet, I'm guessing it won't help fitting into that bed.
It’s fun to think about but he won’t be down there. They’ll give him a regular inside cabin with the guests. Invited entertainment people don’t get treated like the inhuman bug people crew.