Joseph is going to Europe!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
View attachment 181120

That’s right. Get ready for a bunch of mooing, bitching, and complaining about EURO LIBTARDS from a 65 year old man sleeping in the third class cabins.
A New Renaissance is coming 2024!

Bovine to the rescue.

Go butcher In The Air Tonight in the land of the midnight sun, stupid. And keep chewing that cud while you do it too, stupid, looks super cool.
You think they will seat your girlfriend right next to you and not charge you for a watered down drink as well because you're BroJoe?!

Who's gonna call and rile him all up after a few Jameson's in the Norwegian fjords?

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Of course he'd save his piece of dog shit Chinese knock off before he'd save a drowning baby. And his horrifying bow legs would take up an extra spot on either side of the life boat so that's two more who get to drown instead.

Women and chilt-ren first? Nah, niggaz, BroJoe and China first so he can serenade the survivors with a solo... Just like Eric! #TheDigitechLooperCruise2024 #JustLikeEric

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Holy fucking shit, look how fucking fat he is. Is this a recent picture? It has to be, right All those posts on Facebook about his "healthy" diet and this is what he looks like? That makes those posts even more infuriating.
Na, this is years old. Pre covid for sure.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I doubt he will be touring land much. He will be stuck on a boat most of the time.

Damn it, and the American fan just took a cruise. Oddly enough, that Jericho one (he did it for a lass, I know).

I'd imagine Chris Jericho's capabilities are about on par with Joe.

bd47530fc2373e796ddd9336f0ffcbeb.png

Christ sake, Lionheart, I like Bowie too, but he was rail thin from coke. You have piss swill bloat and found-dead-at-the-bottom-of-the-Loch-body going on.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I'm so happy right now. I feel I've waited all my life for this moment.
Please guys, don't fuck this up, let him get on this boat.
How about after he’s on the boat? Need to comb through social media to find people going on the cruises he’s on and warn them about the notorious racist pedophile serenading them while they eat slop from the buffet.

He’s gonna be so bored he’ll forget the golden rule and start responding again. I can feel it

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
How about after he’s on the boat? Need to comb through social media to find people going on the cruises he’s on and warn them about the notorious racist pedophile serenading them while they eat slop from the buffet.

He’s gonna be so bored he’ll forget the golden rule and start responding again. I can feel it
Before that we have to hear about his horrible living conditions. You know he's gonna hate having to bunk with a bunch of Filipinos

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
View attachment 181249
This is what the crew cabin looks like on the Royal class of Princess' ships, which is what he's gonna be on. While being so tall clearly got Milla Jovovich wet, I'm guessing it won't help fitting into that bed.
The moment he sees that this is where he’ll be living for the next 4 months is going to be hilarious. I bet he spends at least a month telling everybody about how he’s used to 4 star hotels and his famous brother.