Joey Diaz is a piece of shit

2chapos

There are plenty of examples of how, but the two that come to mind first are both related to being wasted.

1. He frequently brags about being super fucked up and driving with his young daughter in the backseat.

2. He thinks it’s funny to dose people without consent, even if he knows they have to drive.

These are reason enough for him to be neutralized. But there are many more reasons. His pride in stealing from others is pretty sickening too.
He abandoned first family inorder to make 50$ standup gigs on the road.

He says he was ready and set to kill his ex wife and her new husband but got so high that he got paranoid and called it off

He lied about meeting John denver....supplying meth to Ricky Martin....dosing Whitney Houston....etc

G

He abandoned first family inorder to make 50$ standup gigs on the road.

He says he was ready and set to kill his ex wife and her new husband but got so high that he got paranoid and called it off

He lied about meeting John denver....supplying meth to Ricky Martin....dosing Whitney Houston....etc
The Whitney Houston thing may be true. I know a guy who went out and bought a disposable camera on a pickup run and got pictures of her smoking crack with him and some friends like 30 years ago. Also another guy I knew did something similar with LT.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He told a story on Rogan about going into stores, grabbing a comforter off the shelf, then “returning” it without the receipt for store credit. Then he’d go outside and sell the store credit for pennies on the dollar to another lowlife so he could buy drugs or straight up trade it for drugs.

The fact that this fat fuck is proud of this shit and is still running his life around weed is pathetic.

G

Waiting for Joey to wheeze his way through another depraved, stupid, story/lie is like being severely constipated, except there's no relief, unlike when you finally crank one out. Yes, Joey, you used to do a lot of coke and you're on heroic quantities of THC...good for you.
He is also a Tomlinson in that he abandoned his oldest daughter, who is in her 30s now and hates him.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Every time I hear him speak I think of that giant phlegm was from the Mucinex commercials and I can't concentrate on what he's saying.

Also, he's addicted to Xanax and pretends he's not, and damn near cried when Rogan called him out on it.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I watched a few "the church" some years back because Joey Diaz is legitimately a really funny dude, but over time listening to him made me sick of him for the same reasons. He spends a significant amount of time trying to justify the shitty things he still does on his podcast.