Joey Diaz is a piece of shit

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
There are plenty of examples of how, but the two that come to mind first are both related to being wasted.

1. He frequently brags about being super fucked up and driving with his young daughter in the backseat.

2. He thinks it’s funny to dose people without consent, even if he knows they have to drive.

These are reason enough for him to be neutralized. But there are many more reasons. His pride in stealing from others is pretty sickening too.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Another reason Toe Rogaine is a Centro plant.

Joe promotes the lamest buncha cocksuckas as legit comics when they're all Bert Kikeler level piss-poor lying faggots.

Jewey Diazberg's ex's bf called him a spic so Jewey didn't get his third strike for assault? Jewey couldn't take Ronnie B.

Joe Rogan, I ate 75 Death Stars and put on my ghee and mma'd some fried chicken. In North Bergen.

Lying spic garbage.

Boomia, let a nigger know the deal.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Halloween night, Joe Rogan. 1983. North Bergen. I’m doing fawkin’ diamond push ups, ya know wit da tricep, gettin’ ready to go out with a coupla cootahs.

I’m on the way to meet one of these broads, Joe Rogan, and what do I see lurking in the cemetery behind a fawkin’ tombstone? A dude in a Scream mask, Joe Rogan. *obnoxious, sickly noise mimicking laughter spews forth* I swear to fawkin’ God, Joe Rogan. A fawkin’ guy in a Scream mask in 1983! *wheezes until beet red*

All I could think about at this point is doing a Gene Simmons on some mufflah, Joe Rogan! *Rogan shrieks like a chimp and slams his fat head against the desk* So I didn’t notice this fawkin’ guy was apparently following me for 6 blocks! 6 fawkin’ blocks, Joe Rogan!

I show up and meet these two chicks. One of them looks over my shoulder and says “hey, who’s your friend!” And I take a look and I shit you not Joe Rogan, there was nothing but a puff of smoke! This cocksucka was there and then he’s not there! It coulda been all dat banana bread though, Joe Rogan! *heart on verge of giving out*

So dere I am, Joe Rogan, laying down some wood on one if these broads while the other is playing with her monkey! I take a look over and what do I see? A guy in a robe and a Scream mask deep-dicking Brenda! swear ta fawkin’ God! He was working his hips in there like a fawkin’ doctah, Joe Rogan!

DD9AD9D8-68D5-401F-B9E7-F90B6C9C5753.jpeg

WhereWeAt

Halloween night, Joe Rogan. 1983. North Bergen. I’m doing fawkin’ diamond push ups, ya know wit da tricep, gettin’ ready to go out with a coupla cootahs.

I’m on the way to meet one of these broads, Joe Rogan, and what do I see lurking in the cemetery behind a fawkin’ tombstone? A dude in a Scream mask, Joe Rogan. *obnoxious, sickly noise mimicking laughter spews forth* I swear to fawkin’ God, Joe Rogan. A fawkin’ guy in a Scream mask in 1983! *wheezes until beet red*

All I could think about at this point is doing a Gene Simmons on some mufflah, Joe Rogan! *Rogan shrieks like a chimp and slams his fat head against the desk* So I didn’t notice this fawkin’ guy was apparently following me for 6 blocks! 6 fawkin’ blocks, Joe Rogan!

I show up and meet these two chicks. One of them looks over my shoulder and says “hey, who’s your friend!” And I take a look and I shit you not Joe Rogan, there was nothing but a puff of smoke! This cocksucka was there and then he’s not there! It coulda been all dat banana bread though, Joe Rogan! *heart on verge of giving out*

So dere I am, Joe Rogan, laying down some wood on one if these broads while the other is playing with her monkey! I take a look over and what do I see? A guy in a robe and a Scream mask deep-dicking Brenda! swear ta fawkin’ God! He was working his hips in there like a fawkin’ doctah, Joe Rogan!

View attachment 74588

I think I was done with Joe Rogan when he said Joey Diaz is the funniest person he knows.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
This was new to me, so thank you. What thin-skinned bitches all these guys are. Dishing it out for decades but can’t take a fraction of it themselves. The comments on that video are great.

He also left LA and changed the name of his podcast and stopped doing stand up because of the allegations against him. So he gets to keep his agent and now he can go back to being an extra in movies.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
This was new to me, so thank you. What thin-skinned bitches all these guys are. Dishing it out for decades but can’t take a fraction of it themselves. The comments on that video are great.
I honestly hate comedians. For all their talk about being real they're as phony as the hollywood crowd they aspire to be.

good fucking lord this guy, why do people do this "I wish him the best" shit and then talk for two hours about how they're going to get beaten to death. This guy is such a shit talker.

Last edited:

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The entire Joey Diaz/Redbar saga was nuts, it really exposed Joey as being a thin skinned idiot. Sam Tripoli came off worse though, he claims to be a free speech purist and yet lost his shit when Mike made fun of his wife and kids. I get it that someone making fun of your wife and kids is pretty low and enraging, but you can't turn up to people's houses threatening to beat them up for saying something if you're all in with free speech.