Joey Diaz is a piece of shit

EraGodless

Halloween night, Joe Rogan. 1983. North Bergen. I’m doing fawkin’ diamond push ups, ya know wit da tricep, gettin’ ready to go out with a coupla cootahs.

I’m on the way to meet one of these broads, Joe Rogan, and what do I see lurking in the cemetery behind a fawkin’ tombstone? A dude in a Scream mask, Joe Rogan. *obnoxious, sickly noise mimicking laughter spews forth* I swear to fawkin’ God, Joe Rogan. A fawkin’ guy in a Scream mask in 1983! *wheezes until beet red*

All I could think about at this point is doing a Gene Simmons on some mufflah, Joe Rogan! *Rogan shrieks like a chimp and slams his fat head against the desk* So I didn’t notice this fawkin’ guy was apparently following me for 6 blocks! 6 fawkin’ blocks, Joe Rogan!

I show up and meet these two chicks. One of them looks over my shoulder and says “hey, who’s your friend!” And I take a look and I shit you not Joe Rogan, there was nothing but a puff of smoke! This cocksucka was there and then he’s not there! It coulda been all dat banana bread though, Joe Rogan! *heart on verge of giving out*

So dere I am, Joe Rogan, laying down some wood on one if these broads while the other is playing with her monkey! I take a look over and what do I see? A guy in a robe and a Scream mask deep-dicking Brenda! swear ta fawkin’ God! He was working his hips in there like a fawkin’ doctah, Joe Rogan!

View attachment 74588
There's actually a Haddonfield in New Jersey- a perfect backdrop for a Diaz bullshit story about doing lines off Laurie Strode's ass and going on a bender with Michael Meyers-

5sa5zaqdzfz21.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
He really drives fucked up and with his kid in back? Fucking piece of shit. Fat too.
Yes, he takes pride in the fact he’s always got at least 900mg of THC in his system. He fucking dosed Owen Benjamin and I wouldn’t be shocked if it contributed to him turning absolutely psychotic (e.g. ripping up his young sons’ dinosaur books in front of them because he thinks dinosaurs are a hoax). Of course Owen’s retarded ass drove fucked up on all that THC, he’s lucky he didn’t hurt or kill someone. I wish he’d driven at 70MPH into a wall — the one directly behind Joey’s head.

hikomow633

The fact so many people in this world now know who Brian Redban, Sam tripoli, Bert Kreischer and Joey Diaz are is the reason Joe Rogan deserves to be forever hated in perpetuity. That's aside from the fact that he genuinely, unironically enjoys their company and thinks they're anything but ordinary, run of the mill, talentless, low class, likely inbred in some cases, rubbish trash.

G

Another reason Toe Rogaine is a Centro plant.

Joe promotes the lamest buncha cocksuckas as legit comics when they're all Bert Kikeler level piss-poor lying faggots.

Jewey Diazberg's ex's bf called him a spic so Jewey didn't get his third strike for assault? Jewey couldn't take Ronnie B.

Joe Rogan, I ate 75 Death Stars and put on my ghee and mma'd some fried chicken. In North Bergen.

Lying spic garbage.

Boomia, let a nigger know the deal.
Lots of bullshit stories, the whole act has so many holes and retellings, they're harmless enough, but he uses real names and events and just drops himself into the center. He's like 7 years older than me, but may have been only like 5 grades ahead too and I base that on when I remember Anthony Balzano and Dominic Speciale died and they were not 7 years older because I remember them too clear. They both died close together and and both were 7-8th grade. We all went to McKinley School ( don't dox me lol) I wasn't in 1st grade when he was in 8th, I think I was older.

Edit typed this on my phone, I better stick to my pc

Last edited by a moderator: