• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe has been forced into sharing his cabin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

NoBacon

An honourable man.
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Imagine how wealthy brother Joe could be if he took his allowance / residuals and saved them alongside working a normal job. He wouldnโ€™t need a well paying or stressful job either since itโ€™s subsidised by Ant, he could have worked at a hardware store or something chill.

Nah, he wanted to pretend to be a rock star and like most niggers had no sense of delayed gratification.

It took Joe 4 months to come to the conclusion that we came to here before he left the first port: this is a job for young people because they can handle being treated like shit for free room and board and endless cougar pussy. Also a 20 year old that sings covers probably has a more realistic sense of his self-worth than Joe, who expected to be treated like the Beatles.

I hope all the restaurants and fruit stands he used to busk at have since replaced him with an Alexa.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
โ€Ž
I'm a little late to this thread it seems but if I may contribute...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you stupid retarded cow fuck of a human being. Never change, Joe. Never ever change.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
โ€Ž
Holy shit, Joe needs to understand, entertainment is a dime a dozen and considered the lowest of the low staff, you are worthless and useless! I'm sure they made him clean the toilets or do the laundry on his off time, that has to be his "other duties"
Fuck man, I can t express how funny I find this. He is such a giant piece of shit

It's so funny the way Joe thinks he's special because he can bash a few chords out on the guitar and sing along to other artists' music. He cannot accept that even though he's doing something "creative" that he isn't special. If anything creative jobs are looked down upon unless you're in the top 0.1% of people who are successful at it.

I remember going to this Christmas event a few years ago and there was this magician going table to table doing tricks for people. He must've been at least 65 and was just doing basic coin and card tricks. Everyone was humoring him but it just seemed so depressing to me. That's all Joe is - just an elderly man who can't accept he didn't make it but still wants special treatment like he did. Any young musician who is part of the backing band of any actually successful artist is way above Joe could ever dream to be.

This cruise ship "adventure" is the most depressing thing a musician of his age could possibly be doing but also the funniest for us. Again - Never change, Joe.

satanssockpuppet

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
Just as big a pussy as his simpering, cowardly little brother. Joe thinks he has all this leverage, like he's going to dictate the terms, and he has no idea that they don't give a fuck about him. His job is to play queer background music in a cruise ship lounge, and after this, they've surely at least looked into replacing him with an iPad for the next trip. "They probably won't pay me if I quit"...uh yeah, fatso, welcome to the world of the employed. Imagine you're the "entertainment director" or whatever, and you're just trying to do your gay job, and this blubber-titted faggot comes waddling in with his disgusting armpits flapping around, demanding special "star treatment" because he can play along with "Midnight Rider". Then, in a typical display of obese impotence, he takes selfies of himself giving the camera the finger.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
e24622c768d139335b4c4c4d17a80065.png

But, but, but, but I played all those shitty Neil Diamond songs...

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
โ€Ž
โ€Ž
I honestly did not expect the cruise line to give him a roommate with days left, literally just to fuck with him. I bet they lurk here.
I really hope they plan on firing Joe after tonightโ€™s performance and the new bunk mate is his replacement.

I'm sure they've dealt with hundreds if not thousands of Joe Qumias. And I'm sure they have special ways of making it hurt.

It would be hilarious if they waited until the port before the final destination and fired him (on numerous grounds), dumping his ass in a strange city and leaving him there to pay his own way home.

TorpidSloth

โ€Ž
โ€Ž
What a complete fool he is. Giving them an ultimatum on his first go-around. At that moment, he had a smidgen of power, but only a complete retard wouldn't know they'd get him back later down the line. And here it is. It's extra funny how he spells it all out after the fact, but couldn't see that it was exactly what would happen when he did it. It's almost like he's some kind of nigger garbage who can't plan ahead or conceive of reactions to his actions.