• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Joe Cumias DD214

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
This tops Pat. I'm sorry but it does.

You guys have angled for years to land this info, and finally we have it. I do not like Joe. It's not hate like Patrick, but I hate entitlement from anyone, and the shit part is, I KNOW if he wasn't such an entitled buffoon, he wouldn't be such a bad guy.

Instead Joseph Cumia is only known for his allowance, laziness and blowjobs.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
This tops Pat. I'm sorry but it does.

You guys have angled for years to land this info, and finally we have it. I do not like Joe. It's not hate like Patrick, but I hate entitlement from anyone, and the shit part is, I KNOW if he wasn't such an entitled buffoon, he wouldn't be such a bad guy.

Instead Joseph Cumia is only known for his allowance, laziness and blowjobs.
Joe definitely feels more shame over this than Patrick over the arrest call

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
You can't just leave in less than a year right? You have to pull something to make them kick you out, but not bad enough you get a dishonorable.

I bet he was sucking some mean dick and they sent him home to keep it hush hush

Nice service, stupid. There's more dignity getting shot before landing on the beach at Normandy

I think back than, and even now, if you get out before 2 years, they try to get you out at a admin level. it doesn't make you look bad, but you don't get VA and shit like that.

My guess? maybe he got hurt or in trouble and they just let him get out with a honorable to save money? it was late 70's, no war at that time.

Just a guess.

Ruizing

Brotherman
I was in the Delayed Entry Program for 4 months because I told them I wanted to finish working my summer job before I went in. Its literally nothing. Once a month I had to show up just so they could make sure I was alive and wasnt gonna change my mind and ruin their quota. At any point during that time I couldve backed out, you arent even in the military until you step foot on the bus.

But according to the document he was only in it for a month and then went to actual basic training, and then to a real duty station but only for a few months and did jump school.
I guess pretty early on he got caught siphoning that gas and they got rid of him quickly. When you’ve been in since breakfast you dont get any benefit of the doubt
how long do you have to be in for to use the VA hospital?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
how long do you have to be in for to use the VA hospital?

That goes by rating. I'm 70% disabled so I can go. I'm pretty sure thou if you get out before 2 years, unless battle issues, they don't give you the right? you also have to have a rating to use the VA.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
ok, so looking at his FB post, he was in the music dept of the (ABN). sounds like to me he washed out.
At Bragg they probably required most support troops of the 82nd to be Abn. qualified. If he made it through jump school without fucking up, well that's something, at least. I've no idea how extensive his lying is.
* Also, what did you mean by 'rating'?