Joe admits the cruise has been a disaster! SOS CAROL, FINANCES IN DISTRESS!

If Joe was actually making money playing the Moose Lodge and Ned's Clam Hut, he wouldn't have been desperate enough to sign up with some shitty cruise ship staffing agency in the first place. His gay "professional musician" facade has been shattered, and he's trying to save face by pretending (as usual) that he was somehow wronged, and he'll never admit that he really, really needed the money. I notice he isn't mentioning his big Steely Dan cover band project lately, so I assume that fell apart already. He'll be coming home to a giant mess of unpaid bills, crippling late fees, and major dental work, and busking at some awful seaside bar on a Tuesday afternoon won't cover those expenses. He's so fucked.

Udders

Great food
Again, he seriously thought he’d be living like Sinatra. Compd food, gambling all day after doing an hour show a week, sleeping in till 1pm, “It’s like being on a cruise except i get PAID for being here!”
Joe is stupid enough for this to absolutely be true.

On a side note, why is he no longer doing the U2/Journey stuff? Did the rest of the band get tired of his military precision?

Another successful Cumia business endeavour 😆😆😆👍 Looks like Layla isn't going to college.

View attachment 209298

View attachment 209304
He says "for the same pay" here. Is he admitting that he only makes $3500/month stateside? So his income is $42,000 a year? Granted it is for less than 20 hours a week (he claims three days a week of gigs) of working but that is hilarious. Which of course he will make even less money when he moves to SC and also his social security will be nil because he never contributed.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
“Picture working 3 hours a day for a week!”

Yeah sounds like a nightmare, especially considering that “work” is sitting on your ass and fucking around on the guitar.
He's not mentioning he has to do other labor on the ship. There are some things he will keep private due to ego. He wants everyone to think he's a real musician.

He says "for the same pay" here. Is he admitting that he only makes $3500/month stateside? So his income is $42,000 a year? Granted it is for less than 20 hours a week (he claims three days a week of gigs) of working but that is hilarious. Which of course he will make even less money when he moves to SC and also his social security will be nil because he never contributed.
There's no way he makes $3500 a month busking at the Moose Lodge and roadside vegetable stands. I'd bet it's maybe $100 a gig on a great night, and usually less than that. In fact, I bet he makes zero at some of those pathetic gigs. I'd be shocked if his actual "income" from music topped $10K in any given year. He does those gigs for pocket money, it's the Nana pact money that pays his freight.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Meta AI gets involved
IMG_3856.jpeg

And of course crusty old Joann has something to say
IMG_3857.jpeg