• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy and Thor podcast tour

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I don't know if you heard it but they talked about Jim texting them both on The Bonfire. He just said "I really appreciate you guys talking about us." They don't know if it was sarcasm or not. Then they both responded with something referring to Jim and Alan as "you guys" lol. I think Bobby and Jay are on the sssssssccccumbag list.
Oh, for absolute sure those dudes are now on the scumbag list. No doubt. There's no way even in Fim's deranged skull he could've taken that medium ribbing as anything other than two dudes and a chic laughing at his public humiliation and snot snorts.

If either of those dudes run into Fim again in person they'll get the brooding, fake cordiality, empty well wishes as Fim keeps it pushin' just as Viqueen keeps that 9" god of thunder cock a pushin' up his rectum. Fim will be cold as the subarctic waters of the northern Norwegian fjords from which the thunder cock he is fed was spawned! We're entering a new era of Arctic Fim.
A jizzard twerp from the brown snow shit hole of New Jersey trash heapery.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
A 6'3" viking probably would need 200 calories a day to be that thin. Prince Alan has to be miserable.
Luckily he married Jim who's had the best female personal trainers in NYC these past 15 years. Nothing gets you ripped like fat free cool whip on a banana and almonds flushed down by veggie juice in the tall cup.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Luckily he married Jim who's had the best female personal trainers in NYC these past 15 years. Nothing gets you ripped like fat free cool whip on a banana and almonds flushed down by veggie juice in the tall cup.
Those vegetable drinks are extremely calorie dense. Stupid Norton would boxercise for 15 minutes. Then drink an 800 calorie beverage.