• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy and Thor podcast tour

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Thumbnails truly are faggot shit! Every garbage, contrived facial expression on 99% of heebtube thumbnails is crying out for a WWII flamethrower to the faggot face. Fully warranted and deserved as will be Fim's eventual abandonment and forced inpatient mental psych ward stay. Mr. Anti-Drugs will be pumped full of them and shuffling around mumbling hack shit lines from the Kikeflix Nurse Ratchet (not even the original cookoo nest) and snot snorting directly in ear shot of all the orderlies who will all be snickering and sneering about how Fim spent decades coattail riding to reach being in a Scorcese flick (a shitty one at that... The Irishman movie fucking stinks and I don't like it. And Killers Of The Moonflower stinks as well although I actually enjoyed DeNiro's role... Tired of DeCaprio's hack schtick. Same fucking acting in every movie with Leonardo), only to have lost it all to a 9" Nordic god of thunder cock.
Smart tube removes thumbnails it's a blessing

Forum Clout
1000003537.png

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Nice dated reference. ISIS is so 2012. It's Hamas in 2023. 2022 was that Russian war lords lot before he went bye bye in a plane. Keep up
Hamas is ISIS, stupid, just in a weaker form. Al Qaeda is Al Nusra is Jabhat Fatah al-Sham. Same shit, different name.

However, the original holds presidence, by far. Raqqa's Naim Square rod iron fence decorated with severed heads with a giant screen playing the world's most heartless murders to desensitize children to it is far more terrifying and symbolic of merciless, soulless brutality than some bitch made faggots flying in on jon boats like a hacky acme cartoon act.

A small kibbutz versus entire cities laid waste.

What do Russian war lords have to do with it?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Unholy fucking hell and dudes in high heels, that face is morphing into Brock Lesnar by the day even with caked on makeup! And those arms and shoulders. Absolutely nothing even remotely resembling a female. Nothing. At least Sue Lightning from the belly up resembled a female body and face. This thing has toilet paper stuffed in its bra.

Looking forward to the Dark Side Of Comedy episode for Fim Norton. Gonna be a real doozy of degenerate degradation's. This is gonna end up a classic true crime episode of Seduced To Slay for sure. His toxicology report will be interesting as well. Find out how true to form his unquestionable adherence to total sobriety fared in the end.

Forum Clout
Jesus that voice his "wife" puts on is the fucking worst. So goddamn grating.
It's violently annoying. That awful nasal affectation, with the fake vocal fry, it's totally repellent. How could anyone, even a confirmed pervert like Jimmy, endure that 24/7?

I tried to watch it, but it was way, way worse than I expected it to be. That monstrosity just gets uglier and uglier the more you look at it. Same goes for the tranny, too.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
It's violently annoying. That awful nasal affectation, with the fake vocal fry, it's totally repellent. How could anyone, even a confirmed pervert like Jimmy, endure that 24/7?

I tried to watch it, but it was way, way worse than I expected it to be. That monstrosity just gets uglier and uglier the more you look at it. Same goes for the tranny, too.
Shouldn't the more deserving question be how can Viqueen endure Fim 24/7?!

My guess is he/she/it is essentially sexless in regards to Fim Horton. 50+ gay man burnt out on lifelong degeneracy's, needs more and more sodomite profanities to even get a half hard-on let alone maintain it. Imagine having to hear those echoing snot inhalations every five minutes and then looking over and it's Fim brooding, sulking and yelling about Big Gay Oinkerson and Bob Kelly poking fun at his sham marriage and pathetically awkward, ill natured displays in front of a camera while spitting fire and Nordic cum unfollowing and deleting their numbers and writing them off mentally as if they never existed.

To Viqueen, Fim is merely an alien headed stepping stone. It takes a handful of ecstacy and bottles of booze to actually penetrate Fim's asshole on a rare occasion at "her" own behest. And that's probably only out of sheer rage that she has to endure Fim at all.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Forum Clout
Jim Fag Worm Norton biggest prop comic of all time.

Cant believe this little hack thief had any nerve to talk about chiseled Chad Carrot Top. His prop now is his annoying groomed viking boy with a hammer cock in a Paddy the Baddy wig.

More pathetic than Patrick Robinson

say "people like us" one more fucking time Cummings I dare you. ffs
"People like us" more of that faggot ass "civilians don't understand us comedians and our mind numbingly brilliant craft" garbage. The Botox tramp who is whoring out her trash comedy on onlyfans now. Who the fuck is going to onlyfans for comedy let alone female comedians?! Unless she's violently shoving 12" black dildos in her asshole and cunt while slobbering forth her "genius bits" on camera I can't see how that's a positive career move. Had to be severely lackluster views and sales for that transition to be the logical one.

Last edited: