• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy and Thor podcast tour

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fuck me Thor is only 26?? I thought he was early to mid 30s.

He said the worm met him when he was 19 too. He's pretty much groomed this thing to be his wife since it was a teenager. What an absolutely bizarre situation. Only the worm could accomplish a "marriage" this deviant.

Dennyislife

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

He said the worm met him when he was 19 too. He's pretty much groomed this thing to be his wife since it was a teenager. What an absolutely bizarre situation. Only the worm could accomplish a "marriage" this deviant.
You bigot. You dont think a late 40s early 50s man talking to a 19 year old old across a ocean isn't true love?

Do they mention the web cam stuff?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
z9wg3jymap421.jpg

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Jim Fag Worm Norton biggest prop comic of all time.

Cant believe this little hack thief had any nerve to talk about chiseled Chad Carrot Top. His prop now is his annoying groomed viking boy with a hammer cock in a Paddy the Baddy wig.

More pathetic than Patrick Robinson

say "people like us" one more fucking time Cummings I dare you. ffs

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not sure if Nikki or Whitney looks more ghoulish. Nice face lift, stupid. YouTube thumbnails have people with open mouths because it supposedly makes it more likely to be clicked on. It just creeps me the fuck out.
Thumbnails truly are faggot shit! Every garbage, contrived facial expression on 99% of heebtube thumbnails is crying out for a WWII flamethrower to the faggot face. Fully warranted and deserved as will be Fim's eventual abandonment and forced inpatient mental psych ward stay. Mr. Anti-Drugs will be pumped full of them and shuffling around mumbling hack shit lines from the Kikeflix Nurse Ratchet (not even the original cookoo nest) and snot snorting directly in ear shot of all the orderlies who will all be snickering and sneering about how Fim spent decades coattail riding to reach being in a Scorcese flick (a shitty one at that... The Irishman movie fucking stinks and I don't like it. And Killers Of The Moonflower stinks as well although I actually enjoyed DeNiro's role... Tired of DeCaprio's hack schtick. Same fucking acting in every movie with Leonardo), only to have lost it all to a 9" Nordic god of thunder cock.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Thumbnails truly are faggot shit! Every garbage, contrived facial expression on 99% of heebtube thumbnails is crying out for a WWII flamethrower to the faggot face. Fully warranted and deserved as will be Fim's eventual abandonment and forced inpatient mental psych ward stay. Mr. Anti-Drugs will be pumped full of them and shuffling around mumbling hack shit lines from the Kikeflix Nurse Ratchet (not even the original cookoo nest) and snot snorting directly in ear shot of all the orderlies who will all be snickering and sneering about how Fim spent decades coattail riding to reach being in a Scorcese flick (a shitty one at that... The Irishman movie fucking stinks and I don't like it. And Killers Of The Moonflower stinks as well although I actually enjoyed DeNiro's role... Tired of DeCaprio's hack schtick. Same fucking acting in every movie with Leonardo), only to have lost it all to a 9" Nordic god of thunder cock.
IMG_1506.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

7 fucking years? That would put Jimmy and Alenas relationship start at 2016. Did the photo evidence of them go back that far? From what I remember the restaurant picture was taken in 2018.

YouTube thumbnails have people with open mouths because it supposedly makes it more likely to be clicked on. It just creeps me the fuck out.
The YouTube algorithm has been a disaster for the human race.
Whitney deserves more hate for having a baby at 41. Nice waterhead, stupid.
Anything coming out of her would have been a waterhead at any age.