Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

I watched their latest god awful reality video and can confidently say 'Nikki' is getting uglier and skinnier every video - has to be on some sort of appetite suppressing drug, literally its getting bonier and bonier with each video and the enormity of its head - so disproportionate to its body - is starting to become eerily weird looking, like something out of a horror flick (the jawline is more visible than ever as is the bone under the eyebrow). Norton is repulsively insufferable, acting out his trad-normie fantasy of being husband to a beautiful wife.

Every single post is a ghetto ratchet filthy STD riddled personality-less Cam-ho pimping her cheap ass shit bling - this isn't even about disliking the dolt because they're trans (that's just Norton's side-fetish), this is literally watching a completely soulless, financially-motivated sack of complete utter shit whoring itself and its spouse-attained spending capacity because they have no other personality. People shit on twitch thots but I can't help respect them more because at least they're honest about what they're doing. #JimNorton #Comedy

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Every single post is a ghetto ratchet filthy STD riddled personality-less Cam-ho pimping her cheap ass shit bling - this isn't even about disliking the dolt because they're trans (that's just Norton's side-fetish), this is literally watching a completely soulless, financially-motivated sack of complete utter shit whoring itself and its spouse-attained spending capacity because they have no other personality. People shit on twitch thots but I can't help respect them more because at least they're honest about what they're doing. #JimNorton #Comedy
I like how it's a man but I still want to say "YOU FUCKING CUNT" like :mel_lg:

A mentally ill homosexual man doing a poor impression of an empty, soulless, vapid female prostitute. How anyone could spend any significant time with that thing and not want to smash its head in with a crowbar is beyond me. The voice alone makes my testicles retract into my body.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.

You would think a "woman" this materialistic and obnoxious would anyone want to commit suicide around, but he probably is just so sad and alone he doesn't care as long as he has enough to fund this gross lifestyle for the indeterminate years he has left to get fat and coast til the end. Does he not have a neice or nephew worth leaving money in the will for?

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
I watched their latest god awful reality video and can confidently say 'Nikki' is getting uglier and skinnier every video - has to be on some sort of appetite suppressing drug, literally its getting bonier and bonier with each video and the enormity of its head - so disproportionate to its body - is starting to become eerily weird looking, like something out of a horror flick (the jawline is more visible than ever as is the bone under the eyebrow). Norton is repulsively insufferable, acting out his trad-normie fantasy of being husband to a beautiful wife.
His diet largely consists of liquor

I am starting to think that Nikki is a woman. I mean what man would take solace in and post on social media about his "lavish and exciting lifestyle" being paid for by another (worm-like) man? What man would relish talking about his partner that he met while whoring for tokens and showing his butthole on cam?

That's straight ho bitch shit. So congrats Jim, I guess you did marry a "woman."

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Screenshot 2024-03-25 140510.png

Screenshot 2024-03-25 140618.png

The Nikkster is complaining about petrol station food.