Jim Norton being insufferable

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Fucking insert any clip of Jim. I’ve been relistening to them doing the Mel Gibson tapes and Jim singlehandedly ruins it.

Opie: “I don’t know…I don’t know if i’ve ever gotten this angry with a girl before.”
Jim: “I HAVE. I HAVE. DUDE, I YELL AT A CHICK LIKE THIS BEFORE I FUCK HER!”

And some disconnected no context quotes:

“I used to just FUCKING BROOOOD…If she DIDNT DO WHAT I WANTED SEXUALLY and she made me wrong the sandwich i would go THIS ISNT WHAT I FUCKING ASKED FOR! I would fucking brood dude.”

“Let me tell you…me and my girlfriend were riding home the other day and had an argument like this. Just screaaaming at each other. I’ve gotten this angry before.”

“I’ve legitimately had to tell women before, stop talking. Like stop talking. And they shut down and know…and i’ve never hit a woman before but they know, oh this is going to a really bad place.”

“Dude can I tell you, i’ve gotten in arguments before with women where i’ve pictured what their teeth looked like all over the floor.”

FAKE DARK EDGY FAGGOT.
All of this made worse by the fact that Jimmy gets his shit pushed in by Younger Toguro in a wig.
He really did ruin that bit. Chad Gibson rage screaming into light-headedness while Worm tries to make us believe it's a common thing for him to do. Yuck.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
His rants about Jeter and Gene Simmons made me hate his fucking guts, even back when I still didn’t mind him much.
As sick and demented as Norton is and was. His utter rage at Jeter for not slavishly obeying Norton's requests for photos and autographs......instead of working with cancer sick children for the charity event. Or trying to get the phone numbers of business agents or supermodels or whatever. Was so bizarre and delusional that it will never not be funny.

He went to a baseball charity event and harassed players for not making time for him as if he was some prominent entity in pro baseball or a US President or dignitary. Norton and Roland just pushing past Make A Wish kids and Manhattan modelling agency women to hound random Yankees players for autographs is so ridiculous. And Norton's unending defending of his behavior was hilarious as well. As if Jeter was not only in the wrong but deserved to actually die in extreme pain for daring to disrespect a C level comedian.

The sense of entitlement while truly insane is still one of the funniest moments on the show for me.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol Dysfunctional mother fucker how many addict comedians have been on the show and Jim said nothing
He was doing a show with one and said fucking nothing. He did more convincing trying to get Opie to go to therapy than Ant in rehab. When Ant finally “went” Jim acted like “(clicks tongue) yeah man its a fucking tough one. This needed to happen for a long time but only they can make the decision they need help.” And he never brought up alcoholism to Anthony before or after this. If Jim was as passionate about recovery and AA as he says he is he would try to help his self proclaimed friend whos drinking problem is at this point only second to Lady Di.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The sense of entitlement while truly insane is still one of the funniest moments on the show for me.
This is the same man who was given an invitation to a movie premiere that explicitly said “NO CAMERAS NO PHOTOS”. And yet he still brought a fucking camera and slipped into a suicidal depression when…he wasn’t allowed to take photos .

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Lol Dysfunctional mother fucker how many addict comedians have been on the show and Jim said nothing

This is the most infuriating Norton’s fake alcoholism got. Giraldo is in studio talking about having a mental breakdown where he’s screaming in a hotel room seeing robots shooting lasers at him.

Jay Mohr calls in and chats with Norton about being sober, the whole time Norton is acting like he’s overcome some great demon because he quit drinking at 17. Norton barely even interacts with Giraldo on a human level during it. Giraldo dies within the year and that fucking faggot worm is to blame.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
As sick and demented as Norton is and was. His utter rage at Jeter for not slavishly obeying Norton's requests for photos and autographs......instead of working with cancer sick children for the charity event. Or trying to get the phone numbers of business agents or supermodels or whatever. Was so bizarre and delusional that it will never not be funny.

He went to a baseball charity event and harassed players for not making time for him as if he was some prominent entity in pro baseball or a US President or dignitary. Norton and Roland just pushing past Make A Wish kids and Manhattan modelling agency women to hound random Yankees players for autographs is so ridiculous. And Norton's unending defending of his behavior was hilarious as well. As if Jeter was not only in the wrong but deserved to actually die in extreme pain for daring to disrespect a C level comedian.

Even without knowing the background context that we know because we’ve heard that clip many times, just listening to his insane babble of entitlement is enough to drive anyone insane.

He said “he could have just taken that picture” so many times that anyone with any self awareness would at least calm down and go “I know I’m repeating myself” but no, the worm felt no introspection. He just continued to whine like a fucking baby.

The one where he was being vague about the NYPD was quite bad, but Jeter and Gene rants take the cake. He sounds so unrealistic, unreasonable, and insane. Nobody can listen to that and side with him. Unless you’re his hurt buddy named Auntie.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Even without knowing the background context that we know because we’ve heard that clip many times, just listening to his insane babble of entitlement is enough to drive anyone insane.

He said “he could have just taken that picture” so many times that anyone with any self awareness would at least calm down and go “I know I’m repeating myself” but no, the worm felt no introspection. He just continued to whine like a fucking baby.

The one where he was being vague about the NYPD was quite bad, but Jeter and Gene rants take the cake. He sounds so unrealistic, unreasonable, and insane. Nobody can listen to that and side with him. Unless you’re his hurt buddy named Auntie.
Jeter really motherfucked him though. Now he has one less picture of him with a celebrity to hang on his wall and stare at while he pretends his life has some actual meaning