• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Carrey is an unfunny rubbery faggot

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Good eye. It was herpes. He gave her herpes and her family sued after she killed herself. I actually talked to Jerry “The King” Lawler about it because at the time I met him he had just signed off for that Netflix doc on Man on The Moon. He told me about some of disturbing texts / emails Carey had been sending her which lead her to suicide. King said Jim can go fuck himself.

You met The King? Lucky Fuck, he's one of a handful of territory guys I'd kill to talk to, like Cornette.

And Carny folk or not, I believe Lawler. The man is a God to this day in Memphis, what the Fuck does he gain by lying about that?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I hate Shrek. Meyers has the worst accent ever put to celluloid.

But that leaked clip of Farley playing the character... That felt like a real loss there. I think that was really his one chance to show everyone what he could do.

Didn't know that about Cable Guy. Wonder if he really was Ben Stiller's first choice.
I think he was, I gotta try to find the interview where Spade talked about it because it sounded like Black Sheep was just a huge mess making (Director clashed with Spade / Farley, etc) and Farley was already pissed because he couldn’t do Cable Guy because his was stuck doing Black Sheep. Really explains Farley’s issues following that one which lead to his substance issues since he felt the movies he was doing were shit and wasn’t getting to do what he wanted. I would love if they put out more of the Farley voice clips in Shrek, Mike Meyers was so annoying with that voice and Farley took it a better way.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You met The King? Lucky Fuck, he's one of a handful of territory guys I'd kill to talk to, like Cornette.

And Carny folk or not, I believe Lawler. The man is a God to this day in Memphis, what the Fuck does he gain by lying about that?
Yeah Lawler told me some of the texts / emails he had seen and Carey just fucked her head up and pumped her full of prescription drugs. He broke her down and treated her like she should worship him because she’ll never do better. King told me Carey would be doing whatever it takes ($$$) to make sure the public never knows about his behavior and the situation which explains why it pretty much disappeared from the news. I would love if the truth came out about Carey and Patton’s girlfriend / wives deaths and their involvement.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
The part where he talks to Andy Kaufman's daughter while pretending to channel her dead father was so psychotic and disrespectful.
Considering this and the driving an ex to suicide and being anti-vaxx I really can't believe reddit and dorks like that love him so much. Like being anti-drumph and making awful garbage paintings forgives all.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I liked the Ace Ventura movies when I was a kid but even back then I knew the Mask fucking sucked. The Truman Show was probably the only cool movie he ever did.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Where we at with thaahhhhh Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and I Love You, Phillip Morris? I think those were the only movies he did where he wasn't Ace Ventura, which is arguably just an extension of Fire Marshall Bill

G

Where we at with thaahhhhh Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and I Love You, Phillip Morris? I think those were the only movies he did where he wasn't Ace Ventura, which is arguably just an extension of Fire Marshall Bill
Okay now I have to call myself a faggot because I did like I Love You Phillip Morris.

But I like that movie despite Jim Carrey not because of Jim Carrey if that makes sense.

Jim Carrey fucks up everything he's in. He'd fuck up a nigger picnic by forgetting to bring the watermelon. So even though he was in that movie, Ewan McGregor as well as the writing of that movie was so good that I still enjoyed it.

I thought The Cable Guy was pretty good because Carrey was playing a weird creepy guy, which he is good at. The insane over-the-top wackiness that he is known for is borderline insane, so the movie made the best of that fact. I think the movie wasn't a mainstream success because most audiences want something that is just directly funny. Not kind of funny but in a disturbing unrelatable and slightly threatening way. So, it's more like an anti-comedy.

His 90s movies are great and he had a good run. He’s a fag mental case but what Hollywood actor isn’t? If you cant sit back and enjoy Liar Liar, you’ve lost the plot

The premise of Liar Liar is pretty cool, like a good sci-fi concept you can use to explore human nature, but I think it should've played out in a more serious movie. Now it's mostly a way to set up fart gags and reasons for Carrey to make dumb faces.

Doesn't it have an annoying little kid in it too? I don't remember much of it.

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of those movies I'll never watch again because it made me feel suicidally depressed. I barely even remember anything about it, just that while I was watching it I kept getting those pains in my chest and stomach that you get when you find out one of your friends died.

G

He made some funny movies in the 90s (Ace Ventura 1, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Truman) but he's pretty one note (I started to dislike him after that Eternal Sunshine movie - what a pretentious piece of shit) and obviously a nut job. But then you'd have to be to be an adult pretending to be someone else, speaking someone else's words and "believing it," while a bunch of people stood around filming it.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of those movies I'll never watch again because it made me feel suicidally depressed. I barely even remember anything about it, just that while I was watching it I kept getting those pains in my chest and stomach that you get when you find out one of your friends died.
Get a little pissy eyed, did ya? It's ok. I cried too when we didn't actually get to see Winslet's pussy as well.