• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Carrey is an unfunny rubbery faggot

G

And I seriously have no idea how anyone ever found him funny. And I was 10 years old when the mask came out.

I was so happy when Patrice O'Neal said his movies were so bad he got kicked out of seriousness.

If any of you niggers happen to like him can you please explain the appeal to me?

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Speaking through the lenses of nostalgia, i liked him because he was in some good movies. The Ace Ventura movies were good for their time, and his whole schtick worked for that character. But looking back in hindsight it was pretty obvious he was a hack, as he employed that same schtick in nearly every movie after.

I still like the Ace Ventura movies, along with The Cable Guy but his other stuff was shit. Also, Jim Carey as a person is a massive faggot.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Dumb and dumber is a good teenage comedy.
360_F_76215441_s65J45h6qcK1J0GDkfwmO4P1Db9mq1BY.jpg