• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Travis tefft have just had a on air fight

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Even their fights are dull. Travis got annoyed Jim kept asking him to find the DVD terms of service (lol) and he couldn't because it's insane.

Earlier Jim pointed out that best buy doesn't have the best employees to which Sam replied maybe if you're well verse in the tech field you probably wouldn't be working at a best buy. It's all grandpa conversations at Thanksgiving.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Before even reading your post it was pretty obvious to me that Jim has a raging scat fetish. Christ only knows what unfathomable levels of degeneracy him and his Cyberpunk 2077 tier trad tran wife indulge in.

Golden rule - if Jimmy’s joked about it, he’s spent at least 24 continuous hours edging to it.
That’s fucking hilarious that you said that because the character I made in Cyberpunk was a short haired girl with small tits and a giant dick.

G

I forgot all about that. She had to settle for Travdog. She has some fantastic milk wagons tho.
As someone else pointed out, Norton was unlikely to even be able to get it up for her let alone fuck her well. It would still kill me if I had to even talk to some guy who had kissed my woman, let alone probably got naked with her at the least. "Travdog" obviously a beta fag. Didn't she have to step in to stop him getting beaten up in an IKEA car park or something too?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
As someone else pointed out, Norton was unlikely to even be able to get it up for her let alone fuck her well. It would still kill me if I had to even talk to some guy who had kissed my woman, let alone probably got naked with her at the least. "Travdog" obviously a beta fag. Didn't she have to step in to stop him getting beaten up in an IKEA car park or something too?
You're right. Travis should walk into work tomorrow and just slug Jim as hard as he can and then spit on him. If he had any self respect he would do that. And then say 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it!"

G

You're right. Travis should walk into work tomorrow and just slug Jim as hard as he can and then spit on him. If he had any self respect he would do that. And then say 'Put that in your pipe and smoke it!"
It's too late for that. He should just either never have married her or never have worked with Norton.