• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Travis tefft have just had a on air fight

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I enjoyed listening to that year or so in 2017/2018 where large parts of the show were psychologically torturing shitloaf. He was the best intern/whatever they've had in terms of entertainment. Much moreso than Rob who quit months after Shitloaf left because he couldn't take any abuse. Creepy thin skinned little oddball
D-bag was the other one I couldn't think of. D-bag, shit loaf, hot dog and Handsome Rob. Nothing sticks out there.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Who wants to give a quick run down for a person like me who can't even bring myself to click on a Jim & Sam link.
They were taking about how streamers/digital stores can take away content. Sam mentioned technically there was wording on physical media that said something about how you don't own the content so technically they could ask for even that back although that was highly unlikely etc.

Travis agrees with Sam and Jim asks him to Google it. Travis can't and Jim snaps at home and Travis snaps back and a awkward Travis is pretty much silent for the rest of the show

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
They were taking about how streamers/digital stores can take away content. Sam mentioned technically there was wording on physical media that said something about how you don't own the content so technically they could ask for even that back although that was highly unlikely etc.

Travis agrees with Sam and Jim asks him to Google it. Travis can't and Jim snaps at home and Travis snaps back and a awkward Travis is pretty much silent for the rest of the show
TYFYS

Forum Clout
Norton is a fucking retard. He's getting mad when travis can't find evidence to support the argument hes making, showing that he's wrong. then jim keeps asking about it so he spends more time explaining why he hasn't found it than he is looking. Jim is just being a spoiled fucking faggot baby made it isn't getting instant gratification. he deserves his life being as pathetic and shitty as it is.
"Terms and conditions diva"

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I always thought that up until his recent marriage.
Edit: not surprisingly like 7 people have said this before me but I’ll leave my comment up for conversation’s sake.
Every corner of his fabricated existence is Colin's, Bonniester.

Addiction, trannies, his anger, speaking cadence and one liners. None of him is original. His whacky early 90s voice is the real worm, just as Patrice said.