• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim and Travis tefft have just had a on air fight

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Who listens to this shit? Serious question. Except some despondent and depressed weirdo here, who is tuning into this?
I’ll watch some Jim and Sam archives if they’re talking about a specific topic or closing a chapter from ONA, like when they had Scott Shannon on or talked about Dennis Falcone’s shenanigans.

It has to be something I’m already interested in from ONA

Forum Clout
It's amazing I've reached a point where I'd rather be stuck in a room with Sam Roberts than Jim. He knows fucking nothing beyond a headline but speaks with such authority, punctuated by his phoney ums and ahs like CQ pointed out years ago. At least then Norton was occasionally funny. Now he's just a closeted bore with no idea what's going on in the world and plenty to say about it

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I’ll watch some Jim and Sam archives if they’re talking about a specific topic or closing a chapter from ONA, like when they had Scott Shannon on or talked about Dennis Falcone’s shenanigans.

It has to be something I’m already interested in from ONA
Like when they hired weird lying intern Rob as a producer and never once mentioned the fact that he was the weird lying loser but instead called him "handsome Rob" while all of the rest of the staff was named shit loaf and ass face and made to prance around in red lipstick.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Like when they hired weird lying intern Rob as a producer and never once mentioned the fact that he was the weird lying loser but instead called him "handsome Rob" while all of the rest of the staff was named shit loaf and ass face and made to prance around in red lipstick.
See I wouldn’t know about this at all

Forum Clout
I enjoyed listening to that year or so in 2017/2018 where large parts of the show were psychologically torturing shitloaf. He was the best intern/whatever they've had in terms of entertainment. Much moreso than Rob who quit months after Shitloaf left because he couldn't take any abuse. Creepy thin skinned little oddball

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
It's amazing I've reached a point where I'd rather be stuck in a room with Sam Roberts than Jim. He knows fucking nothing beyond a headline but speaks with such authority, punctuated by his phoney ums and ahs like CQ pointed out years ago. At least then Norton was occasionally funny. Now he's just a closeted bore with no idea what's going on in the world and plenty to say about it
Safe to say he’s no longer closeted.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Norton is a fucking retard. He's getting mad when travis can't find evidence to support the argument hes making, showing that he's wrong. then jim keeps asking about it so he spends more time explaining why he hasn't found it than he is looking. Jim is just being a spoiled fucking faggot baby made it isn't getting instant gratification. he deserves his life being as pathetic and shitty as it is.