• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jax is hot on Putins heels!

Forum Clout
Russia is currently in the throes of an unpopular and costly war that should have ended years ago, countries on its borders are joining NATO and the EU is gaining more influence in Moldova and Georgia but instead of focusing on those issues they’re recruiting hobos to punch b-list actors. Terminally dumb. Fat as well.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
View attachment 199100

She thinks people would bother killing her.

not mentally ill

mhW8Zjk.gif

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
Forum Clout
Nice pressured speech, stupid. I wonder if the boyfriend drives her to some shitty hotel in San Juan and makes her post up there when she’s like this? Her children REALLY shouldn’t be exposed to this.

View attachment 199084
“I had a Russian realtor, therefore Russia is making colored fellas go around punching people from a mostly forgotten show from the 2010s.”

This is part of her case. Literal Pat logic: be in the proximity of something, become an expert.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“I had a Russian realtor, therefore Russia is making colored fellas go around punching people from a mostly forgotten show from the 2010s.”

This is part of her case. Literal Pat logic: be in the proximity of something, become an expert.
The realtor probably wasn’t even Russian, just had an accent and she assumed they’re Russian. They were probably Greek.