• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jax is hot on Putins heels!

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
She's so fucking dumb, lol. Insane that's not a bit account from someone on here.

Remember last year we spent six months trying to figure what kind of long-con prank SpaceEdge was pulling?
You know you're crazy when the members of this community refuse to believe you're even a real person

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Nice pressured speech, stupid. I wonder if the boyfriend drives her to some shitty hotel in San Juan and makes her post up there when she’s like this? Her children REALLY shouldn’t be exposed to this.

IMG_2405.jpeg

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
I really wish Jackie would turn on pat. Those two duking it out would be priceless to see. I was pretty sure it would happen last year but never came to pass…

Here’s hoping
I had high hopes that time she told him "STOP RESPONDING" but nothing ever came of it. Pat tucked his curly little tail between his legs when gorilla mitts e-yelled at him.