• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jax is hot on Putins heels!

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Well, user @NewJersey.gov did say that there was "more to this story". I am glad to see him completely vindicated with the truth coming out.

1000000985.jpg

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
I just finished watching boardwalk empire and I don’t remember Russians having shit to do with shit.

Manny Horovitz, the Jew from Phily, was born in Ukraine if I remember correctly, which I suppose was part of the Russian Empire back then if I have the years right. But there were no story lines or plot points that had anything to with Russia.

She's thinking of Peaky Blinders, dumb cunt.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Scouring imdb pages for clues now; always a step ahead of law enforcement. Day to day Jackieposting sucks but her schizoposts are always top notch.

View attachment 199062

EDIT:
"This is an election year. Wake up." Ribs.

View attachment 199063
I always find it so odd that today's Russia has such influence over America and the ability to infiltrate and do harm to its citizens. But during the height of Cold war when the Soviet Union existed, they couldn't do anything

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I always find it. So odd that today's Russia has such influence over America and the ability to infiltrate and do harm to its citizens. But during the height of Cold war when the Soviet Union existed, they couldn't do anything

Putin is a dangerous gangster who can destroy the world and invade all of Europe. He must be stopped at all costs. All costs.

He’s also a coward pussy who can’t do anything to anybody and he’s going to lose any day now so we can antagonise him at all costs. All cost.

This is literally what the news and NPCs say.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
What the fuck is she talking about?

The Kremlin are infiltrating American niggers to find and punch actors because they played Russians in some work they did?

In fact it’s even stupider than that, they’ve infiltrated American niggers to just go about their lives but ID any actors they come across in the streets who played Russians and punch them once.

It happened twice, and they each played Russians, so it’s the only logical conclusion, and Russia is of course behind it because everything that inconveniences to my world view, like niggers being violent thugs who assault people randomly, is actually just Russia.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Steve, a former FDNY firefighter, jumped in to help his former ladder company sift through rubble in the wake of 9/11. This surely means Steve has insider knowledge that Russia was behind the terrorist attacks. He was about to expose their connection and this hired thug sent him their message to shut up. It's all so obvious!