• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Jackie’s stupidity is supernatural”

EraGodless

Forum Clout
All she’s doing is proving how much of a chad DAN is. Things we learned from Jackie’s tweets
  • Rich, has a nice house with a bunch of sinks.
  • Accomplished dealmaker and entrepreneur
  • Married to a smart and beautiful small business owner, exotic foreigner
  • Has a smoking hot side piece with wonderful breasts, also exotic foreigner
  • Deep political connections, hangs out with Matt Gaetz in luxury cars and on boats in Miami
Really motherfucked him here, Jackie. Great job
Meanwhile, Jackie barely has a sink to piss in and has close to zero assets. #Winning #DLTIW

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
She's now corrected that mistake... now there's TWO Flavias, and Danny boy's banging both of them!
View attachment 185470
Holy fuck, just linger longer you stupid bitch. All of the information you're digging for is already available here.

This woman is retarded. I mostly stay out of the Jackie business but Jesus Christ, this woman embarrasses herself as consistently as Pat, which is absolutely fucked and sad. And retarded. Dan's right. Get a job.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
1000010514.jpg

:fighter_lg:

EDIT:
1000010516.jpg

Last edited:
G

I don't care if I grew up with Matt Gaetz... If he or any politician ever called me up and asked for money I'd call him a faggot and hang up. I mean good for Dan, but what is he pulling in a year, $200k? How desperate is Gaetz if he's calling up salesmen in Massachusetts?

I thought we jumped the shark when the swattings got into the 20s. Now this? The Fatrick Show has turned into the last seasons of Nip/Tuck. This is a fever dream.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She should be worried about "making" only $950 a month and being below poverty wages. If she can tweet and do all this alleged research, she can work at home. Someone should report her to SSI. She sure as shit can work from home for a call center or data entry firm.
When I first saw the $950/month, I was sure that she had some under the table crypto scam going to make more money. Now…after today…if she believes even 10% of this shit…she really might be too stupid to even have a scam going.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I don't care if I grew up with Matt Gaetz... If he or any politician ever called me up and asked for money I'd call him a faggot and hang up. I mean good for Dan, but what is he pulling in a year, $200k? How desperate is Gaetz if he's calling up salesmen in Massachusetts?

I thought we jumped the shark when the swattings got into the 20s. Now this? The Fatrick Show has turned into the last seasons of Nip/Tuck. This is a fever dream.

Dan "Lobbyist" Mullen is buying into the system. That's just how capitalism works: the poor collect their monthly $950 checks while tweeting how they'd change the system and the wealthy attend yacht parties with Congressmen.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
She must be on another adderall/meth bender. The amount of misinformation she is spewing is hilarious. Keep it up. At least the info this place just dropped has legal docs to back up the claims while she denies its true.

She is 100% abusing stimulants. This is the kind of bullshit I would have connected the dots on after smoking meth or taking 100mg of Adderall. Could also be cocaine I guess but she can’t afford that