• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“Jackie’s stupidity is supernatural”

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This Jackie gal is a smart one. There are actually TWO Flavia's: one of them is an abused prostitute who is forced to hold up pictures of Patrick S. Tomlinson with her ample bosom flopping out and the other works at some sort of cleaning business that Dan owns and somehow they're BOTH married to Dan.

Also, for some insane reason, the person shown scrubbing toilets on the cleaning business Facebook page didn't have that million dollar smile you usually get from cleaning other people's toilets! @FBI! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Forum Clout
DXM will do that to you as well. AMA DXM.
Chug it straight and deal with the binders/sweeteners, or have some weird chemistry-wiz friend who does some lighter fluid, vinegar, etc. wacky distillation process based on binding something-to-something, resulting in (after eating a roll of roll-aids because he couldn't manage the acidity of the result) a complete brain melt that you never wanna experience more than once?

cachorro

Forum Clout
Dan is sending these two retards absolutely spiraling by just existing. I don’t get why he isn’t universally loved and appreciated.
I’ve come around to the Dandom

So for Snackie, anything anyone says on the internet is 100% concrete truth with no exaggeration, hyperbole or humor.

This is one kooky bitch.
Except her own GNAA chat logs of course

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Flavia must call her family back in Rio and just start sobbing.
"I came to Amedeeca for to make a dee toilet buzeeness and to have mowney for to buy nice theengs, but Meester Dan's eenternet friends want for me to be a seshual trafeeker. Mama I want for to come home!"
Naw it's more like *mama you no believe what this a watta head do a today! How long to he have a axident

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Chug it straight and deal with the binders/sweeteners, or have some weird chemistry-wiz friend who does some lighter fluid, vinegar, etc. wacky distillation process based on binding something-to-something, resulting in (after eating a roll of roll-aids because he couldn't manage the acidity of the result) a complete brain melt that you never wanna experience more than once?
pcp....hes just making shitty pcp dude

G

This Jackie gal is a smart one. There are actually TWO Flavia's: one of them is an abused prostitute who is forced to hold up pictures of Patrick S. Tomlinson with her ample bosom flopping out and the other works at some sort of cleaning business that Dan owns and somehow they're BOTH married to Dan.

Also, for some insane reason, the person shown scrubbing toilets on the cleaning business Facebook page didn't have that million dollar smile you usually get from cleaning other people's toilets! @FBI! WHAT IS GOING ON?!
On a serious note - Daniel obviously makes decent cash. Why is his wife a cleaner?

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
If you have a better source for rubber dog shit I’m sure congress would love to know.
donald-trump-talking.gif