It's Taco Tuesday at Hooligans

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Not for Midwestern low income people.

I probably eat out 2-3 dinners a week and about half of lunches but that’s because my wife and I are gainfully employed and we live in an urban area surrounded by restaurants.
This is correct. The Midwest just doesn’t eat out as much in general. You’re just taught and expected to cook more. Rick has that mother in law money so he just spends it on something he knows. He’s autistic, so he doesn’t like going to different places. I’d imagine all the wait staff wonder why the fuck he shows up so much and make fun of him behind his back for it. Little do they know, they’re picking on a retarded person. We do, and we’re still hilarious for it.

G

Screenshot_20211027-104554_textPlus.jpg

I'm not American but is it normal to go out and eat that often?

I can't fathom anyone going to buy tacos when it takes like 20 minutes to make at home, you get a shit ton more, it's cheaper and has to taste better.

It's a basic girl thing. Go to class/work, go hang out with your boring SO, but you need to show the world you're not basic so you become a social media foodie. Either making it yourself, or going to exotic interesting restaurants to order exotic interesting food. They put CORN on PIZZA?!?!

This is what's great about Patrick's mental illness. He doesn't understand the Top Chef element to being an online foodie - that your meals will be judged and picked apart by all the food critics on the internet, until only the most beautiful-looking meals get to the top of r/food. Every goddamn meal he eats, from Meatloaf Monday to Taco Tuesday to Wellington Wednesday must be shared with the internet. The special boy ordered it and thus it's a very special meal. Every meal is scrumptious and heavenly and orgasmic. The only food criticism he has is of the foods he didn't order - like how medium rare steak is disgusting and his little spergout about using the wrong types of apples in apple pie.

So yeah, it is normal to go out and eat that often if you have the money and crave instagram likes with dinner. But Patrick once again misunderstands the point of being a social media foodie and thinks it's all about hyping up mediocre Milwaukee slop.

EraGodless