• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Taco Tuesday at Hooligans

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
It's always been that way. Way back during the meatloaf monday period he posted a pic of his shitty dinner and there was a plastic container of dressing thrown into his yellow, wilted (like his dick) salad.

8-BBEF41-A-27-E2-4088-8-C7-C-D4-AE1-CE4-F399.jpg

Not to mention the butter containers shoved into the bread

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
That butter shit drives me nuts. There's room on the plate to put the butter packets. Or provide a small dish with the butter and dressing containers. Fucking filthy savages. Do they think that butter arrangement counts as presentation?
The butter is softening in the warm bread so Carby McFatbody can more easily apply iT To his good boy meal.

G

well it isn't like he owes someone a large amount of money. I say let the boy spend all that book cash coming in
At this point his life is like the end of Downfall and he's the SS officers in the bunker, drunk on schnapps, laughing, playing cards and joking about the best way to shoot yourself in the head, pretending they haven't lost and that the Red Army isn't closing in.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
That butter shit drives me nuts. There's room on the plate to put the butter packets. Or provide a small dish with the butter and dressing containers. Fucking filthy savages. Do they think that butter arrangement counts as presentation?
It's unhygenic as fuck. Does anyone have the original tweet with this pic? I'm thinking about contacting Milwaukee's Consumer Environmental Health Divison about this.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Ya'll ever heard of Taco Grande?
They had 19 cent taco nights.

I'd eat at least a dozen or so after football practice before fucking the socks off my high school girlfriend.
I say this only because this was the first and only time in my life that eating a taco has been worthy of mention.

You're a fucking loser, Pig.

If I had a time machine, I would go to 1933, give Hitler a fist bump,
and then go to your senior year and beat the shit out of you.

I would write "Pat's Mother's Smelly Cunt" on your locker, and shove you in it every day.

G

I'm not American but is it normal to go out and eat that often?

I can't fathom anyone going to buy tacos when it takes like 20 minutes to make at home, you get a shit ton more, it's cheaper and has to taste better.
Not for Midwestern low income people.

I probably eat out 2-3 dinners a week and about half of lunches but that’s because my wife and I are gainfully employed and we live in an east coast urban area surrounded by restaurants.

Last edited by a moderator: