• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

It's Taco Tuesday at Hooligans

Will Tate

Oven March
Hooligans may not have tacos, but look what it does offerView attachment 10955
Not even trying to hide it. "Unmelted" cheese obviously means children and God knows what's in the 1000 island.

There's also a Beelzaburger on the menu. Fucking Satanic black magic. Sick shit.
If you serve me a cheeseburger and the cheese isn't melted into the contours of the meat, charred around the edges, and serving as a glue between the patty and the bun I'm throwing it back in your fucking face and beating your skull in with the plate. What kind of an animal eats a cheeseburger that got a cold slice of Kraft thrown on it the instant it leaves the kitchen?
Disgusting low-rent shithole, it should have burned to the ground with everyone trapped inside.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Very disrespectful

5-EF46-F4-F-F3-D9-4-B84-B498-A5-C2192-BA416.jpg

G

Also, not for nothing but just look at that plastic salsa container. I guess those fucking rubes never heard of metal ramekins. I mean, why would an alleged restaurant care about food presentation and supply cost though

It's always been that way. Way back during the meatloaf monday period he posted a pic of his shitty dinner and there was a plastic container of dressing thrown into his yellow, wilted (like his dick) salad.