It’s feeding time

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 1.07.13 AM.png

Bear in mind that this is exactly what Count Wopula has been desperately yearning to do ever since his corroded guinea ticker went on the fritz. Getting all juiced up, staying up all night pretend shooting things, and talking out loud to no one in particular...to him, this is what it's all about. Moving to SC, sticking to "just wine", wheezing around in the backyard for 20 minutes...it was all about building to this, tonight. All that hard rehab work is finally paying dividends.

Sugar Pimp Dorsey

Im sorry Ramrod!!!!
I love how we got him so pissed off last time that he’s got his ballwashers now protecting him.
Nice freedom of speed there stupid
Here's my thoughts

You sperg out about his/missys f/n tweets everyday almost, which is ironic, cause that's what Ant does all day, lose his shit over shit beyond his control and use a social media platform to bitch about it. Irony!

He literally gets way more angry at CoD than you've ever made him as far as I can tell (he barely reacted to your guys' trolling, I watched the stream, your guys patting eachother on the back for it is super lame since virtually nothing happened).

Specifically your obsession with hating him is cringey, especially if politics is the reason why (gay) and especially if it's not funny (you're not, you're just a sperg who hates him cause he hates blacks which is lame and gay and kills the mood around here). With you it's not even about mocking him-- which is the only reason any of us should be interested in doing it-- with you it's just personal revenge it seems. Again, you're not funny so why are you taking the lead in this trolling/reporting on him all day?

Nice freedom of speech, stupid! Ya dumb wop! HAHA HOLEESHIT!!

You're an unfunny, lead-weight hack who's only been here since November, and you've been posting everyday, all day about this faggot. Get a job sir!

(also @chiquita banana is the same as you, but in reverse, so thus also a fag)

Mustard's affectation

Hoochie coochie man
@Anthony's Lime Rickey

Here's my thoughts

You sperg out about his/missys f/n tweets everyday almost, which is ironic, cause that's what Ant does all day, lose his shit over shit beyond his control and use a social media platform to bitch about it. Irony!

He literally gets way more angry at CoD than you've ever made him as far as I can tell (he barely reacted to your guys' trolling, I watched the stream, your guys patting eachother on the back for it is super lame since virtually nothing happened).

Specifically your obsession with hating him is cringey, especially if politics is the reason why (gay) and especially if it's not funny (you're not, you're just a sperg who hates him cause he hates blacks which is lame and gay and kills the mood around here). With you it's not even about mocking him-- which is the only reason any of us should be interested in doing it-- with you it's just personal revenge it seems. Again, you're not funny so why are you taking the lead in this trolling/reporting on him all day?

Nice freedom of speech, stupid! Ya dumb wop! HAHA HOLEESHIT!!

You're an unfunny, lead-weight hack who's only been here since November, and you've been posting everyday, all day about this faggot. Get a job sir!

(also @chiquita banana is the same as you, but in reverse, so thus
also a fag)