It’s already turning bad for piggy

G

Why does he do this when so many of us have direct links to his despicable online violence? ‘Never threatened anyone’ he says to the internet he tried to sue. I barely held onto a handful of links and they blatantly show what a gross animal he is.

Again, with the fucking follower count because that means anything. Because the special boy hasn’t created an echo chamber of weirdo yes man who he’s agreed to debate with.

You’re going to lose, pig man. Wait for the knock. Fatly, fatty.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Hate to be this guy, but what is the “Anica at the museum” story. I’ve seen this referenced a few times lately
I don't have the receipts on my phone, but she took a picture at the Milwaukee Natural History Museum and tweeted it. Pat saw it and said he'll be there shortly, then he tweeted at her a picture of the same thing she took a picture of. And he calls us stalkers.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
I don't have the receipts on my phone, but she took a picture at the Milwaukee Natural History Museum and tweeted it. Pat saw it and said he'll be there shortly, then he tweeted at her a picture of the same thing she took a picture of. And he calls us stalkers.

To add to this, Anica was a "friend" of Patrick's from the Milwaukee open mic scene and twitter. One night, Anica posted that she was hanging at a barcade, Patrick (without telling her) went to the same barcade to surprise her with an unwanted hangout. She was skeeved out and left immediately, then the museum thing happening.

So basically Anica can't post any pictures in Milwaukee because Patrick will drop everything he's doing and rush to "hang out" with her. He's tried to politely invite himself but she's told him no, so he just shows up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
To add to this, Anica was a "friend" of Patrick's from the Milwaukee open mic scene and twitter. One night, Anica posted that she was hanging at a barcade, Patrick (without telling her) went to the same barcade to surprise her with an unwanted hangout. She was skeeved out and left immediately, then the museum thing happening.

So basically Anica can't post any pictures in Milwaukee because Patrick will drop everything he's doing and rush to "hang out" with her. He's tried to politely invite himself but she's told him no, so he just shows up.
She even posted how she was gonna be home in MKE for a week and wanted people to hit her up to hang out, piggy tweeted at her and she said she was going to be too busy for him. He also said “love ya bich” or something creepy while posting she “couldn’t hang” when she left after he showed up.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan

Still love you bich.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
She even posted how she was gonna be home in MKE for a week and wanted people to hit her up to hang out, piggy tweeted at her and she said she was going to be too busy for him. He also said “love ya bich” or something creepy while posting she “couldn’t hang” when she left after he showed up.

The best part - she said she was too busy, and he replied by asking if this was some hip new slang talk the kids were saying. "I'm busy" means "I'm totally down to hang", right Anica? Right?

Forcing her to clarify for a second time that she was going with the classic "I'm busy" and not the sarcastic opposite-day kind.

ISO__JOE

All of their interactions are Pat begging her for attention and her publicly humiliating him. Take the hint, child.

2-E75-DEB8-4793-4233-9390-D5-A743-FCEBA6.png

Immediately after this she posted pics with some actual friends and whatever junkie she was fucking that weekend

G

All of their interactions are Pat begging her for attention and her publicly humiliating him. Take the hint, child.

Immediately after this she posted pics with some actual friends and whatever junkie she was fucking that weekend
Why doesn’t the cute piece of ass on social media not want to hang with me? Nice Norton levels of self awareness, stupid. Despite being a tatted up weirdo she probably realized that you’re married or at the very least an undesirable slug. Gay.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Some new thing the kids are saying, way to come off like a boomer. Remember, he believed he should be writing for teen Vogue.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

That was the best part, she was looking for cool friends, not a fat almost 40 (at the time) awkward dork. She was saying “i reaaaalllllyyyy don’t want to hang out with you”

G

Look she is obviously better than Nikki but let's not get carried away here.
Don’t agitate me, @Minaw. I’ve been slandered in the press, that fat dumper redhead at the local liquor store I like to pretend enjoyed my banter quit and Carol is persona non grata.

And now it looks like the Nana section of this place is going all CSA on us (that’s a reference to historical events, Dan) due to the fake swating. So fuck you, man and that horse you rode in on!

I’m...I’m sorry. I was out of line. I should’ve drank more before logging in and responding.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

I think he was referring to the Fambly thing. Still a fat desperate cunt

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah

I know, bud

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
The best part - she said she was too busy, and he replied by asking if this was some hip new slang talk the kids were saying. "I'm busy" means "I'm totally down to hang", right Anica? Right?

Forcing her to clarify for a second time that she was going with the classic "I'm busy" and not the sarcastic opposite-day kind.
All I really got from this is Pat may have raped her and tried to get her alone to do it again. That's what it sounds like but it might not be true.