It’s already turning bad for piggy

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wants to be seen as a victim yet can’t help but be an abusive asshole which makes people see why he’s been getting trolled for 4 years.
665D0553-93B4-4A05-9046-757D3E609771.jpeg

AD0BC325-05AA-4CFC-961E-04B44CC115A9.jpeg

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
G

His lawyers have given him advice that he chooses to ignore. The courts have given him advice that he chooses to ignore. People he knows have given him advice that he chooses to ignore. I’m sure the MPD has given him advice he chooses to ignore.

But he’s not the problem.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Pat always pulls the " you are victim blaming" card on anyone that questions him. Like there is no possible chance he is exasperating the situation by responding to everything in a cunty fashion. I still dont think those that text troll him are the same that are swatting him. It wont stop pat from trying to blame this place without anyone here ever admitting to it.

NigelCumia

Pat always pulls the " you are victim blaming" card on anyone that questions him. Like there is no possible chance he is exasperating the situation by responding to everything in a cunty fashion. I still dont think those that text troll him are the same that are swatting him. It wont stop pat from trying to blame this place without anyone here ever admitting to it.
Right? Ok, Pat. Whose the user doing it? What's his handle? Imagine being this Pig's lawyer.