It’s already turning bad for piggy

He started all this shit with this threat:
Screenshot-from-2022-10-06-16-38-41.png
'Little bird' in reference to fat Liz Clarke.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
This ends as national news on FOX and conservative tabloids when Pat gets caught swaTTing himself and faking criminal "evidence" against innocent shitposters from a forum based on a defunct shock jock radio show. The only one guilty of conspiracy is you paTTy cakes, child.
Wrong, child. This ends when he says it does.

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?
No one is going to admit it, but during our formative years on Reddit, fags really were worried Pat had our IP addresses. What a bunch of maroons.
Yup, I remember someone made a comment like, "He can't really do anything with those IPs, right guys?"

Hoglinson replied to their comment with "Oh, my sweet summer child."

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
This ends as national news on FOX and conservative tabloids when Pat gets caught swaTTing himself and faking criminal "evidence" against innocent shitposters from a forum based on a defunct shock jock radio show. The only one guilty of conspiracy is you paTTy cakes, child.
Either that or something worse/funnier. I’m hoping for the latter.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
For someone who is never going to let the idiots win, he sure does a whole lot of losing.

Think about it -- that's the story. He's been losing. For 4 years. He lost his blue check. He lost in court against Quasi. He lost in court against BDA. He loses every time he is SWATted. If he was winning, there would be nothing for him to complain about.

I've been waiting quietly for the knock for years and I'm starting to think that the knock is never coming.

Kurt_Love

For someone who is never going to let the idiots win, he sure does a whole lot of losing.

Think about it -- that's the story. He's been losing. For 4 years. He lost his blue check. He lost in court against Quasi. He lost in court against BDA. He loses every time he is SWATted. If he was winning, there would be nothing for him to complain about.

I've been waiting quietly for the knock for years and I'm starting to think that the knock is never coming.
He's also visibly aged 20 years in this 4 year time span. He's so fat, and grey, and discolored, and sweaty. He looks like the father of the guy who used to wear two shirts Cumia style for his Milwaukee open mic night stand up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He's also visibly aged 20 years in this 4 year time span. He's so fat, and grey, and discolored, and sweaty. He looks like the father of the guy who used to wear two shirts Cumia style for his Milwaukee open mic night stand up.
I’ve said it before but he looks like my uncle before his first heart attack, he was mid 60s yet Pat is 42 going on 60