It would be so funny if Pat's daughter became famous.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
This is legitimately the most disgusting thing he's posted publicly. And that's saying a lot.

Hey Pat, what're you doing on your phone there?

Oh I'm fantasizing about my 6 yr old little daughter choosing lots of nice meaty cocks to shove into her one day when she's ready.

Uh Pat, that's pretty fucked up. You should probably not be around her if that's what you're thinking about.

Oh, no worries there.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Imagine being estranged from your father and finding this.
There has never been, nor will there ever be, a woman in Patrick's life that he hasn't made a sexual comment or fantasy about. It always comes back to little Pat and his mommy who wouldn't let him suck her tits for sustenance and told him he was allergic to motherly love.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Girls, GIRLS! Does another black man have to die before we can all just get along? I hope so, but let's try before then.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
You quit the forum for several months and come back as angry as ever, car crashing every post I make like a scorned ex when I couldn't give a shit about you.

You wanna spend more hours of your time in Final Cut, editing together another Black Eyed Peas music video because it's the only way to make the forums like you? You're just gonna have another drug-induced Dougie meltdown and quit again, because you're weak.

Just please, let's keep the "I HATE U 4EVA JENNA" posts in off-topic and stop derailing perfectly good LitCrit threads.
When the dutch cripple ran him off, I was like a woman seeing the guy she's attracted to, lose his attractiveness.

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
You are so fawkin funny my man...even as Child. I always fucked with you
1000000699.png