It would be so funny if Pat's daughter became famous.

I still think 2024 will be the year his daughter becomes a Pat poster.
How old is she now? (Age.)

She's got to be right around the age of getting her own phone and using the internet more. PCJ said they let her know about her dad so she's at least aware of him, she'll probably be searching him. I can't imagine how much resent she has for him. She'll be the most inspired Patposter of all time. Maybe Pat will even sue the daughter he abandoned.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
How old is she now? (Age.)

She's got to be right around the age of getting her own phone and using the internet more. PCJ said they let her know about her dad so she's at least aware of him, she'll probably be searching him. I can't imagine how much resent she has for him. She'll be the most inspired Patposter of all time. Maybe Pat will even sue the daughter he abandoned.
She's 12.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
She's 12.
1000004098.jpg

Maybe she could capitalize on Tubby's persona the way he failed to do. Cameos telling people "no child, my dad is not a fat deadbeat, enjoy prison", shirts with fat sayings, tweeting pictures making fun of dear old dad, live chats taking money to answer questions about PCJ, etc.
Dan 'the Man' Mullen has reportedly set aside $1000 for her to appear on Nice Podcast, Stupid.