It would be so funny if Pat's daughter became famous.

Didn't he tweet that's what he wants for her?
1000005143.jpg

Gentle reminder that black man Chaquille (who is not a user of this forum) sent this tweet to Adrienne and user @Jenna car crashed it, not wanting to bring Adrienne into this shit.

Sorry for letting a woman know that a man who could potentially be in her daughter's life is a sick fuck, Jenna. I guess that interferes with your values you fat pedophile. Fuck you. Fat cunt. Fat, high pitched voice, loser pedo cunt. Stop posting here.

Diddily

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Gentle reminder that black man Chaquille (who is not a user of this forum) sent this tweet to Adrienne and user @Jenna car crashed it, not wanting to bring Adrienne into this shit.

Sorry for letting a woman know that a man who could potentially be in her daughter's life is a sick fuck, Jenna. I guess that interferes with your values you fat pedophile. Fuck you. Fat cunt. Fat, high pitched voice, loser pedo cunt. Stop posting here.

Diddily

You quit the forum for several months and come back as angry as ever, car crashing every post I make like a scorned ex when I couldn't give a shit about you.

You wanna spend more hours of your time in Final Cut, editing together another Black Eyed Peas music video because it's the only way to make the forums like you? You're just gonna have another drug-induced Dougie meltdown and quit again, because you're weak.

Just please, let's keep the "I HATE U 4EVA JENNA" posts in off-topic and stop derailing perfectly good LitCrit threads.

You quit the forum for several months and come back as angry as ever, car crashing every post I make like a scorned ex when I couldn't give a shit about you.

You wanna spend more hours of your time in Final Cut, editing together another Black Eyed Peas music video because it's the only way to make the forums like you? You're just gonna have another drug-induced Dougie meltdown and quit again, because you're weak.

Just please, let's keep the "I HATE U 4EVA JENNA" posts in off-topic and stop derailing perfectly good LitCrit threads.
You're a pedophile dude.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
You're a pedophile dude.

I'm really not. But you truly are a lonely man who just wants the forum to love you. Couldn't even stay in the Ned Flanders character, could ya Doug? Had to let everyone know hey it's me!!! Guys it's Dougie!!!

You were probably lurking so you already know this, but nobody asked about you. Nobody cared enough to want you back. But here you are, spending hours of your time editing music videos for precious upribs. You're very welcome for the "hi hellholeee" soundbite btw.