Israel

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
I wonder if all the “I stand with Israel” boot lickers will be happy to participate in a world war for them, when they’re conscripted or their kids are for Israel. There should be a Patrick Tomlinson doctrine where every war you support you or your kids need to fight.
I understand the participation in a war part but, world war? No one is coming to Gaza's defense bro. Not in a world war sense. The Arab states got tired of Palestinians and sold them out like 40 years ago already.

Iran supports them as a cancerous thorn, not as a true ally.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
I understand the participation in a war part but, world war? No one is coming to Gaza's defense bro. Not in a world war sense. The Arab states got tired of Palestinians and sold them out like 40 years ago already.

Iran supports them as a cancerous thorn, not as a true ally.
But this gives Iran an opportunity that they otherwise would not have. Just like it's apparently giving Israel carte blanche to 'glass' the Palestinians.

This also diverts attention that would otherwise go to Ukraine. So Russia could make moves. Russia could even make moves against Europe.

I'm not global politics expert, but nations will always take opportunities they see. Shit is going to get wild.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
But this gives Iran an opportunity that they otherwise would not have. Just like it's apparently giving Israel carte blanche to 'glass' the Palestinians.

This also diverts attention that would otherwise go to Ukraine. So Russia could make moves. Russia could even make moves against Europe.

I'm not global politics expert, but nations will always take opportunities they see. Shit is going to get wild.
Russia can't even seal the deal against dinky Ukraine and you think they can make a move on Europe? I wish they would, please Russia attack Poland. Then it'd truly be a bye bye Putin full regime change. Russia needs it badly anyways.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Russia can't even seal the deal against dinky Ukraine and you think they can make a move on Europe? I wish they would, please Russia attack Poland. Then it'd truly be a bye bye Putin full regime change. Russia needs it badly anyways.
They can make moves. They have lots of people. I'm speaking theoretically. I don't think they will make those moves. However, they now have more opportunity to end the Ukraine conflict than they've ever had before.

I think Russia's strategy so far re Ukraine is just to bleed the West dry financially and in morale. It minimizes loss of life on their side. If this has been their strategy it's working, as part of the reason McCarthy got booted from Speaker of the House is over Ukraine, and there is unrest over here about all of our tax money funding a proxy war that really doesn't directly benefit the US. Even libtards aren't talking about positively about Ukraine as much these days.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20231009_100350_Gallery.jpg

G

View attachment 158187
For anyone implying intelligence agencies can’t and aren’t omnipotent - They aren’t and they’re not supposed to be. But maybe they should realize the terrorists living right next to them are doing mock bombings of their town. They let this happen.
When you reference the many instances of this throughout mankind people will respond with basically "shhhhhhh, baby child"

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Cut that self loathing part out of it, dummy. I don’t hate myself or seek validation from body building forums like you, Harsan.

Question for the community: Who’s self loathing, a guy who admits he’s a faggot with no issue, or a guy who messages pictures of his cock to men asking if they’d suck it while at the same time raging about throwing fags off balconies?

View attachment 157572
Do you have a sue folder you could share with the folks? The googledrive folder's getting old at this point