• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this a good time to respond with pictures of his shitty wedding?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Their body language here is so revealing
cc014f2aa2fc390df26681fba3c56003.jpg

It's less man and woman in love on their wedding day than brother and sister, who barely get on, caught on camera at a family function. That or colleagues. There's not even a hint of love or even attraction between them, it would be sad if he wasn't such a loathsome cunt.
You're right. Now THIS is more like it!

1eneff.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

It's less man and woman in love on their wedding day than brother and sister, who barely get on, caught on camera at a family function. That or colleagues. There's not even a hint of love or even attraction between them, it would be sad if he wasn't such a loathsome cunt.
Didn’t someone figure out her wedding dress was a bridesmaid’s dress from a previous (I think her sister’s) wedding? 6 figure author couldn’t be bothered to get his wife a new dress for their special day, “just pull something out of the closet, future wife child”

G

Didn’t someone figure out her wedding dress was a bridesmaid’s dress from a previous (I think her sister’s) wedding? 6 figure author couldn’t be bothered to get his wife a new dress for their special day, “just pull something out of the closet, future wife child”
Looks similar to dress she wore at her sister's wedding but not sure it's same dress...

Screenshot_20210823-145116_Gallery.jpg

Forum Clout

I really think it all goes back to Niki's mom. She controls the money and thus has the power to make the puppets dance if they want a cut.

Boomers came from the generation where getting married was basically inevitable, only weird spinsters and hermits went through life alone. But this current crop of 20-40somethings don't really want to get married. Divorce horror stories, more casual attitudes towards sex, the existence of dating apps, but also women getting jobs and not being financially dependent on a husband to provide for them. Plus feminism turns girls into Betsys and Liz Clarks - bitter fatties who spend all day getting angry at "men" because it's the patriarchy's fault that they're a 2 who wants to date a 9.

It's telling that both of Niki's siblings have spouses and kids. You're supposed to raise your kids, send them off into the world, have them get married and produce sweet grandchildren to carry on your legacy after you die. I mean there are plenty of stories of rich parents "gifting" the new couple with a home to live in. But Niki and her mom made two mistakes:

A. They hitched Niki's wagon to arguably the most toxic man to ever exist.
B. They went all-in before tinder and bumble became a thing.

It's easier now than ever to be a average-looking quiet loner girl getting buzzed on a Friday night, swiping left and right, talking with guys who want to bone you. You're gonna find a bunch of creepy pervy weirdos, but you might run into some divorced dad whose ex-wife was a rampant narcissist too. Actually fall in love with a guy you want sleeping in bed with you. That's modern love. It's not having your mother essentially bribe you into settling down with an obese manchild so Mama Robinson can have her happy ending where all three of her kids are married.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I really think it all goes back to Niki's mom. She controls the money and thus has the power to make the puppets dance if they want a cut.

Boomers came from the generation where getting married was basically inevitable, only weird spinsters and hermits went through life alone. But this current crop of 20-40somethings don't really want to get married. Divorce horror stories, more casual attitudes towards sex, the existence of dating apps, but also women getting jobs and not being financially dependent on a husband to provide for them. Plus feminism turns girls into Betsys and Liz Clarks - bitter fatties who spend all day getting angry at "men" because it's the patriarchy's fault that they're a 2 who wants to date a 9.

It's telling that both of Niki's siblings have spouses and kids. You're supposed to raise your kids, send them off into the world, have them get married and produce sweet grandchildren to carry on your legacy after you die. I mean there are plenty of stories of rich parents "gifting" the new couple with a home to live in. But Niki and her mom made two mistakes:

A. They hitched Niki's wagon to arguably the most toxic man to ever exist.
B. They went all-in before tinder and bumble became a thing.

It's easier now than ever to be a average-looking quiet loner girl getting buzzed on a Friday night, swiping left and right, talking with guys who want to bone you. You're gonna find a bunch of creepy pervy weirdos, but you might run into some divorced dad whose ex-wife was a rampant narcissist too. Actually fall in love with a guy you want sleeping in bed with you. That's modern love. It's not having your mother essentially bribe you into settling down with an obese manchild so Mama Robinson can have her happy ending where all three of her kids are married.
I think you’re onto something here about the differences in society from Niki’s Mom to Niki’s and the expectations from Niki’s Mom. Both her sisters are married with kids (just like Mom wanted, grandkids! And not unmarried parent kids) and so Niki knew she had to get married so she wouldn’t be the loser of the kids. Of course Niki is obviously a lesbian or asexual but felt the pressure from Mom Money bags was too strong. Niki’s business is a front and im sure Niki’s mom said if she got married she would help and help with getting them a rental property so they could have some income. Niki’s mom can’t handle Niki being a lesbian so she married the closest thing to a woman (Pat) and it’s obvious Niki wears the pants. But it’s all so Mom Moneybrags can brag all 3 kids are married and has grandkids.

This also explains why Niki doesn’t care that pig treats her like shit and won’t get divorced. She CANT be the kid in the family that got divorced! That’s not allowed! Mom would be pissed! Especially being in her 40s is even worse to her so no matter how awful Pat is she stays with him because Mom is telling her they need to stay together no matter what.

When Boomers were growing up the only people that knew that got divorced were in real bad situations, my parents are her moms age and they got divorced after 20 something years because they were told you stayed together no matter what by their parents. A lot of couples from that era got divorced late realizing they stayed married 10–15 years longer then they should have. Niki’s mom I’m sure tells her she HAS to make it work, no matter what. As long as Pat isn’t cheating (never happen, nobody likes him) anything can be worked out according to women of Niki’s moms age.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I think you’re onto something here about the differences in society from Niki’s Mom to Niki’s and the expectations from Niki’s Mom. Both her sisters are married with kids (just like Mom wanted, grandkids! And not unmarried parent kids) and so Niki knew she had to get married so she wouldn’t be the loser of the kids. Of course Niki is obviously a lesbian or asexual but felt the pressure from Mom Money bags was too strong. Niki’s business is a front and im sure Niki’s mom said if she got married she would help and help with getting them a rental property so they could have some income. Niki’s mom can’t handle Niki being a lesbian so she married the closest thing to a woman (Pat) and it’s obvious Niki wears the pants. But it’s all so Mom Moneybrags can brag all 3 kids are married and has grandkids.

This also explains why Niki doesn’t care that pig treats her like shit and won’t get divorced. She CANT be the kid in the family that got divorced! That’s not allowed! Mom would be pissed! Especially being in her 40s is even worse to her so no matter how awful Pat is she stays with him because Mom is telling her they need to stay together no matter what.

When Boomers were growing up the only people that knew that got divorced were in real bad situations, my parents are her moms age and they got divorced after 20 something years because they were told you stayed together no matter what by their parents. A lot of couples from that era got divorced late realizing they stayed married 10–15 years longer then they should have. Niki’s mom I’m sure tells her she HAS to make it work, no matter what. As long as Pat isn’t cheating (never happen, nobody likes him) anything can be worked out according to women of Niki’s moms age.

It's just fucking strange to me how involved Niki's mom is with their marriage. He mentioned her a ton on Strictly Stalking and dedicated a book to Niki because her mom wanted it.

I mean, when I was a teenager, your girlfriend's mom was someone you smiled at, had some small talk with, then took her daughter out. But then college and beyond, I've never once had to jump through hoops for someone else's mother. If things get serious, then you meet the parents, but even then it's just basically a friendly dinner. I'm sure getting married means you have to placate the in-laws, but even then it's like what? Holidays? Letting them into the delivery room to see their grandchild? Big whoop.

The power dynamics must drive Patrick crazy, as he's obsessed with being "in control" but must do whatever his mother-in-law commands. His wife wants him to sleep on the couch because she's tired of his night farts? Aye aye wifey! Then he spends all day "getting the power back" via twitter - I COMMAND ALL TRUMP VOTERS TO BE ROUND UP AND PUNISHED! YOU HAVE NOT EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ME PAT! YOU HAVE QUOTE RETWEETED ME WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

That's the joy of being financially independent. Unfortunately, this dumb failure of a lawsuit means even more years of servitude to mother-in-law. But if mother-in-law ever comes to these mean mean forums and realizes the shit we say makes sense. That Niki, Niki's mom, and most of us are on Team Make Niki Happy, as opposed to Patrick, who is on Team Niki Is Happy With Me, Now Give Me Money So I Can Get Drunk.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It's just fucking strange to me how involved Niki's mom is with their marriage. He mentioned her a ton on Strictly Stalking and dedicated a book to Niki because her mom wanted it.

I mean, when I was a teenager, your girlfriend's mom was someone you smiled at, had some small talk with, then took her daughter out. But then college and beyond, I've never once had to jump through hoops for someone else's mother. If things get serious, then you meet the parents, but even then it's just basically a friendly dinner. I'm sure getting married means you have to placate the in-laws, but even then it's like what? Holidays? Letting them into the delivery room to see their grandchild? Big whoop.

The power dynamics must drive Patrick crazy, as he's obsessed with being "in control" but must do whatever his mother-in-law commands. His wife wants him to sleep on the couch because she's tired of his night farts? Aye aye wifey! Then he spends all day "getting the power back" via twitter - I COMMAND ALL TRUMP VOTERS TO BE ROUND UP AND PUNISHED! YOU HAVE NOT EARNED THE RIGHT TO CALL ME PAT! YOU HAVE QUOTE RETWEETED ME WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!

That's the joy of being financially independent. Unfortunately, this dumb failure of a lawsuit means even more years of servitude to mother-in-law. But if mother-in-law ever comes to these mean mean forums and realizes the shit we say makes sense. That Niki, Niki's mom, and most of us are on Team Make Niki Happy, as opposed to Patrick, who is on Team Niki Is Happy With Me, Now Give Me Money So I Can Get Drunk.
There’s something there, like I said my parents are around her moms age and they were told by their parents you HAVE to get married (if you didn’t it meant you either were a major disaster or gay which wasn’t accepted) and have kids. It’s what every generation did before them so don’t stop now. This also meant you never divorced since you “made vows” and those are very serious. In her moms era divorce was only for real seriously bad situations and everyone just touched it out to avoid getting divorced, plus it was seen as a serious shame to be divorced and nowhere near accepted like today. Niki’s mom is the only thing keeping Niki and her fat oaf husband off the street so whatever she says goes. Pat said him and his wife “can’t” have kids due to their job requirements even though they both work from home but they tell that to the mom so the money keeps coming. It’s also why Niki stays with her roommate of a husband no matter how much of a bum he is because she’s also an irresponsible bum. They are two kids who never grew up because the mom is paying for them to be losers as long as she can tell herself all her kids are married and has grandkids. Pat goes out alone to bars while she does who knows what because as long as they are “married” her moms money keeps coming.

The only way Niki’s mom would be on board with a divorce if Pat is openly cheating or beating her, of course neither of these are possible due to Pat being an ugly mess and also a wimp of a man who would hurt himself just trying to hurt anyone. Even if Niki complains about Pat being a fat lazy bum she tells her to figure it out and work through it because that’s how marriages work. Boomer logic is a real motherfucker

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
One thing I have noticed about these two pictures, and I know it’s obvious, is that she looks happier and more excited about life in just these two pictures than she does in every picture she’s been in with Pat.

I agree. Example:

F5-EF8-C48-2-A3-C-4034-BC80-2-CC3-F98-D9564.jpg

edit: Life imitates art imitates life, brothermen

C0-F1-E350-4-B1-F-425-F-AEED-5-B01-EE4822-F2.jpg

B5-C32-B13-C057-4259-9-B01-8-B4803-D52306.jpg

Last edited:

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
If I didn't know anything about this picture, I'd guess these two were ready to leave the bar and Uber back to her place for some sloppy drunk interracial sex.
If I didn't know anything about this picture, I'd wonder what's wrong with the guy's earlobe in the gay Matrix jacket.