• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this a good time to respond with pictures of his shitty wedding?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Wedding pictures? My pleasure!

Pauper's ceremony:

znfy3u.jpg

e1ufgi.jpg

I guess he rode bitch since Niki was behind the wheel:

5z08mv.jpg

I hate him. This is so goddamn stupid and I. Just. Hate him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Niki and Pat's second date was October 2011. Acoording to Pat, they "banged in the parking lot" after the game.

Just a reminder to everyone that Adrienne unloaded Pat in July of 2011 and his first date with Thick Nikki was two months later in September 2011.

Two things:
  • Pat claims that after Adrienne left him, he was an Old Testament Sex God and "burried" in strange. Not so. He cried like a bitch for two months, then went on a date with the first woman who was desperate enough to agree to date him, then married her.
  • Pat claims that he was distraught and tricked into signing away his parental rights to his daughter like a piece of shit. Not so. His daughter was not born until January 2012, a full four months after he started dating Nikki. He happily dipped his left hoof in ink and signed away his rights so he could scurry and scuttle off with his yellow toothed second wife. A true piece of shit.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Why did they get married anyway? They're 2 proud atheists who don't want kids, so why get the state involved in their relationship?

Must be financial reasons, maybe Rick is hoping to get alimony from trust fund Niki.

Also how fucking insulting to call her his 'second wife' on the wedding day, maybe he's signalling that he's still yearning for Ade... unlucky Fatso! she realised you're a perpetual loser.

G

Their body language here is so revealing
cc014f2aa2fc390df26681fba3c56003.jpg

It's less man and woman in love on their wedding day than brother and sister, who barely get on, caught on camera at a family function. That or colleagues. There's not even a hint of love or even attraction between them, it would be sad if he wasn't such a loathsome cunt.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
It's the mark of a professional wedding photographer to take a picture of the happy couple with a grey haired woman with a plunging neckline at the back under strong lights in the centre of the frame, ruining the white balance and making the subject of your shot appear in shadows in the background.
Pat should've wheeled in Uncle Paul to take the wedding pictures. In fact, I think he was asked prior to the wedding, but was told there would be no junior bridesmaids in attendance.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Their body language here is so revealing
cc014f2aa2fc390df26681fba3c56003.jpg

It's less man and woman in love on their wedding day than brother and sister, who barely get on, caught on camera at a family function. That or colleagues. There's not even a hint of love or even attraction between them, it would be sad if he wasn't such a loathsome cunt.
They’re roommates, that’s it. Niki is a closet lesbian and Pat is the closest thing to a woman. She needs to be drunk just to be around him because when she sobers up she looks miserable next to him.