• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is this a good time to respond with pictures of his shitty wedding?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wedding pictures? My pleasure!

Pauper's ceremony:

znfy3u.jpg

e1ufgi.jpg

I guess he rode bitch since Niki was behind the wheel:

5z08mv.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
He's deathly afraid of Niki leaving him and Niki's mom no longer financing him. Divorced Patrick might legitimately have to move back in with his parents. The half-hovel is in Niki's name exclusively and was probably bought by mommy What other lifelines does he have? What friends would let him crash on their couches for a couple weeks? He might end up in a homeless shelter.

Unfortunately Niki is like one of those Lifetime movie wives who stand by their shitty husbands because women are emotional or whatever. You have no children and your fat husband sleeps on the couch after a long, unproductive day of fighting with people on the internet. It's not like Niki lives in some tiny fishing village, there's loads of single men (women?) in Milwaukee.
We could be real lucky and Tubby have to move in with his brother then have both of them argue with

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts
Forum Clout

Pauper's ceremony:

znfy3u.jpg
It's the mark of a professional wedding photographer to take a picture of the happy couple with a grey haired woman with a plunging neckline at the back under strong lights in the centre of the frame, ruining the white balance and making the subject of your shot appear in shadows in the background.

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
It's the mark of a professional wedding photographer to take a picture of the happy couple with a grey haired woman with a plunging neckline at the back under strong lights in the centre of the frame, ruining the white balance and making the subject of your shot appear in shadows in the background.
ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Forum Clout
I don't think she's the one ruining the white balance

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think someone here found out she had been married and quickly divorced before, around the time of her bankruptcy issues. Would explain why she didn’t wear a white (or even a semi decent) dress for this and looked to be the cheapest wedding possible. Niki’s family said no to second pricey wedding and Pats always been broke which explains the poor quality. Mother of the dyke wore black for fuck’s sake!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I think someone here found out she had been married and quickly divorced before, around the time of her bankruptcy issues. Would explain why she didn’t wear a white (or even a semi decent) dress for this and looked to be the cheapest wedding possible. Niki’s family said no to second pricey wedding and Pats always been broke which explains the poor quality. Mother of the dyke wore black for fuck’s sake!
If Nikki was married before why the FUCK have we not identified the previous husband

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
We crack on his wedding but you know it’s a nice gesture he agreed to give Niki a ceremony. There’s nothing wrong with a small wedding with a small budget. But when you LARP online as some kind of money making genius, it opens you up to being called out for being either broke or cheap on a day that probably meant everything to your wife. The same woman who you publicly attempt to cheat on and whom you tell the whole world all of her issues and flaws like she’s some case study and you’re fucking Freud.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
She is a big bitch she could spoon feed Fatso his teeth.

Pauper's ceremony:

znfy3u.jpg

e1ufgi.jpg

I guess he rode bitch since Niki was behind the wheel:

5z08mv.jpg
No child, she couldn’t. Why are you so bad at this? I’m sorry you’re so stupid, I can’t help you.

Wait. He wrote that he had to go “Prep the Bull first” before they went to Hooligans. So he admitted he was sucking a big fat black cock before Chimichangas.