• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

Forum Clout
How much of this is Biden's fault? A global pandemic that motherfucked the supply chain has basically fucked every country up the ass with inflation, regardless of who's in charge, and the war in Ukraine hasn't helped. If anything, the US has done a better job of addressing inflation than a lot of other countries.

Housing affordability is probably the biggest problem facing this country. I'm pissed about high housing costs, too, but that's a consequence of decades of under-building, which has left us with a massive housing supply shortage. We need to change zoning laws to make it much easier to build more, but it won't be an overnight solution.

Inflation is squeezing the shit out of the middle class right now, but what exactly is Trump proposing to do about it? It's very easy to point out that something is going wrong, but the next step is saying what you're going to do about it. Right now, all we have from him are just vague comments about cutting federal spending.
Well constant massive spending proposals like nigger college debt forgiveness and expanded entitlement programs don't help. Also billions on services to illegals and their even USA citizen children that get zero offset through taxes. There's a ton of regulatory framework that basically creates taxes on doing productive things to give the state money that use to meet their bloated social agenda rather than solve the issues they claimed the regulations would. All of that is democrat created and demanded.

There really isn't an undersupply of housing units and even though new builds are at the same levels of the 70's and 80's that is largely related to a massive growth that happened out west as people left the midwest and northeast for the west and southwest, which literally had whole new cities built where there were none. There are ample supplies in most areas to keep the market churning, what's hurting it now are rates that are 300-400 basis points higher for most current owners if they move. That scarcity in existing built sales impacts the supply availability. We can't build more at these rates either because input costs are so much higher and smaller potential buyer pool would just create a glut and wipe out equity in a world of inflated costs. Again regulation and state controls like the Fed rate are driving the problem. A regime of less regulation would help.

Lastly no government can just magically alter the economy. A good start is controlling spending and lowering taxes as it frees money for the market and while too much liquidity adds to inflation, cheap money also generates growth. Wages can't keep pace when an increasing chunk of our productive yield is redistributed through a bloated public sector. Lower rates, spending, and taxes while eliminating regulatory costs and while we may have a bit of an over saturated money supply and its inflation, we would have a paced PPP dollar. That's the real problem, not nominal inflation, but rather slow real growth do to state control rather than market control.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Donald Drumpf was literally Hitler.
170522-trump-western-wall-jerusalem-njs-935a.jpg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@Sue Lightning Just a question, the literal 2,3,4 ballots I received at multiple properties I own, so people fro. 6,7, 10 years ago were not registered elsewhere? That alone impungs the entire election for me. I'm not a fan of Trump and his Jew son-in-law or his shitty ego but I felt forced into voting for him. There is no way registering millions of niggers and young people to vote by mail didn't alter the results of what regular voting would have had been. That's a stolen election and we're paying for it with Biden.

As far as Trump as a lifetime dictator there's no way people wouldn't have rebelled against that idea. That's our failsafe, but the way this played out they have people like you ignoring the actual way they stole the election to act like Trump was insane for saying it. His ego makes him immune to the reality that it is roughly 50-50 so it really makes Trump look worse than the actual message, but yea the election was robbed.
This is a useless argument to have because we won’t meet a middle ground or concede to anything.

So you want an explanation why I DONT think the election was stolen? Ok:

Trump was crying about the election being stolen months before the actual event. All it was was an excuse for if he lost which he did. If Trump won no one would ever hear about fraudulent votes.

He lost every single court case regarding fraudulent voting up to the goddamn Supreme Court.

The guy and everyone who worked on this plan literally admitted it was all bullshit to justify why Trump had to stay in office.

Then this isn’t even getting into the grand conspiracy of how you would manage to ONLY rig a Presidential race when voting ballots contain other choices. So they just manipulated the Presidency? Why? How? Do “They” realize there’d be more power in manipulating the senate or house rather than the President? I never see anyone say (insert senator) was elected by fake mail in ballots.

Hey what happened to the evidence Trump was supposed to release showing he won? It’s been 3 years. All court cases have failed. Even the guy who lost doesn’t believe in this shit anymore and nor does anyone else besides his most die hard supporters.

When you’re a sore loser you’re gonna do anything to justify how you didn’t actually lose.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
And does no one acknowledge ok, Trump was President for months before the election. He was telling everyone “Uhhh they’re gonna steal my position with mail in votes” and he just LET it happen? Why wouldn’t he mobilize his voters to vote by mail? Why wouldn’t he try to stop the fraud? Almost like it was all bullshit by a professional conman.

Edit: This also does not take into account the logistics and coordination to create fake ballots in key counties in key states such as WI, PA, MI, NV, AZ, GA, all at the same time, to take these states. Did the Biden team have a precount of how many people voted for Trump so they could fake enough ballots to win? What if they estimated wrong? What if just ONE person in this entire ordeal became a whistleblower?

So yes. I am honestly very shocked the guy who lost the popular vote in 2016 and barely clinched the win that year lost in 2020 after being retarded for 4 years.

Edit EDIT: And now i expect none of these points to be addressed. Instead it will be “Dude you really think Joe Biden got that much votes???! BUT DID YOU SEE THE VOTE COUNTERS PUTTING UP SIGNS IN THIS COUNTY?????” Which only means anything if you already buy the conspiracy.

Last edited:

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
This is a useless argument to have because we won’t meet a middle ground or concede to anything.

So you want an explanation why I DONT think the election was stolen? Ok:

Trump was crying about the election being stolen months before the actual event. All it was was an excuse for if he lost which he did. If Trump won no one would ever hear about fraudulent votes.

He lost every single court case regarding fraudulent voting up to the goddamn Supreme Court.

The guy and everyone who worked on this plan literally admitted it was all bullshit to justify why Trump had to stay in office.

Then this isn’t even getting into the grand conspiracy of how you would manage to ONLY rig a Presidential race when voting ballots contain other choices. So they just manipulated the Presidency? Why? How? Do “They” realize there’d be more power in manipulating the senate or house rather than the President? I never see anyone say (insert senator) was elected by fake mail in ballots.

Hey what happened to the evidence Trump was supposed to release showing he won? It’s been 3 years. All court cases have failed. Even the guy who lost doesn’t believe in this shit anymore and nor does anyone else besides his most die hard supporters.

When you’re a sore loser you’re gonna do anything to justify how you didn’t actually lose
Oh...You were finished?? Well allow me to retort... Post your contact info so we can sue you for libel. Oh, what? You can’t do that? Why not? I’m sure you have ample proof to back your ridiculously malicious and false accusations of misogyny, alleged acts of racism, legal charges of pedophilia, and the rest of your bullshit buzz-words that are used by millennials like you, who with no conscience whatsoever throw around those once very powerful words for the sole purpose of gaining the upper hand and public support of your constituents whenever you get involved in an altercation. Problem is, most people have a hard time believing anonymous users on a site known for using these tactics in an attempt to damage reputations and interfere with ones right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (sound vaguely familiar?) The core purpose your sub is driven by envy, jealousy, failure, having no sense of purpose in your life and the desire to be prominent amongst of your equally dysfunctional pals on your ever diminishing platform. They’ve now become the magically shrinking Opie and Anthony related subreddits. Good move not using an O&A related name. You’re now constantly being attrited and for good and wholesome reasons...Good will always triumph over evil. Read on: What this poster hasn’t mentioned is that every last DMCA that has been filed by myself, either on my own or with legal authorization by others who wish they had the time and energy to do so, are completely and totally legitimate and legal. There’s nothing false or illegal about the DMCA’s that I’ve filed. All Photos and videos on the internet were taken by someone, therefore someone owns the copyright to every last one of those photos and videos. I’m thorough in my filing. The sub just has too many ignorant members that don’t listen to the more logical moderators, and refrain from posting photos and videos that are reportable. They’re blinded by their desire to have their 15 mins and more importantly by their very real and palpable hatred. Reddit has too much to lose and will never take the stance of a “Kiwi Farms” type of forum that a few sociopathic individuals run in their Moms house. They’re doing the only thing they can, taking infringing content down. If and when Reddit Legal receives enough of those legitimate DMCA’s they shut down the sub. It’s really that simple. So for Johnny Cakes, Frunkass, and the other dozen or so sociopaths on that sub who suck all the fun out of what a subreddit is supposed to be... and fantasize about a lawsuit against me.... I have one word... SUBPOENA. Stop already. I’ve filed 100’s of legitimate DMCA’s over the past several months, admittedly with the sole intention of having Opie and Anthony related subs banned. They’ve dedicated themselves to libel, harassment, and outright real-life bullying on and off the sub. Not just name calling and ridicule. I could care less about that. Their anonymity is what empowers them to post libelous and defamatory content. If not for that anonymity, which I believe is the reason for them not filing a single counter claim, they would find themselves in civil court facing a large number of defamation and libel suits by many of their “victims”. There’s a reoccurring pattern of them using my intellectual property as Illustrations to accompany their ridiculous accusations of projected (typically) pedophilia, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Homosexuality etc... toward my family, friends and myself. They’re in the habit of using other individuals Intellectual property to drive home their abysmal message of hatred and libel. So Again, there’s been nothing illegal about any of the DMCA’s I’ve filed. For me to do so would be a dire mistake on my part. I’m achieving the desired results playing by the rules. Why jeopardize that? REMINDER: This sub has gone so far as to brigade and bully my employers to the point of them letting me go from a few of my jobs, all in the name of “having fun picking on old guys”. That’s the only reason they’ve ever given for their atrocious behavior. This sub brigades to the point of bullying venues, agencies and other people in the entertainment industry into avoiding me, by utilizing dozens of anonymous emails and phone calls...many using the names of past Opie and Anthony guests, show members and friends to further try to get my attention and aggravate. This particular sub consisting mainly of envious millennials loves to reiterate the fact that I’m 60 and for the most part retired (according to the sub”70 and near death”) and that I have a stream of income due to business dealings with my brother. They like to call it “welfare”, and are constantly mocking the fact that I have income that’s not worked for. They like to call me a leech. Why they do this is beyond me. In addition to the fact that they think I’m a bum, they put a large amount of effort into taking my work (which they call a hobby) away from me and my band members. It became personal for me when the sub (and it’s 7 or so now banned predecessors) started harassing and bullying my 11 year old daughter, my deceased Mother, My innocent Sister, and my longtime GF, all for the purpose of trying to rile me up and get a reaction out of me to use as fodder for the sub. Interfering with my every day real-life has become a game of sorts for them, supposedly it was brought upon by a comment I made some years back. “You have no effect on my life”.... meaning that an internet forum that shit-talks people...especially people with any amount of notoriety, has the absolute right to do so, but in reality..does nothing to affect my bottom line $ or my real world reputation. I support 1A, I defended that right, amongst others. by serving in the Army for 3yrs. (another fact that this particular subreddit seems to love mocking) People have the right to say what they want. When it became a “challenge” for the sub to get my attention, they took it to the next level. That’s where the line between 1A right and libelous accusations that damage ones reputation, employability and the right to live a life undeterred by malicious internet trolls was crossed. All for the sake of getting someone’s attention and having “fun” hurting a “boomer”. My Reddit post karma alone is clear evidence of brigading. The downvoting that this comment alone will incur by the brigading, bee hive mentality of the O&A related sub shows that there’s collusion amongst the members of this subreddit and its moderators to do real life damage to certain people they see as “less than human”. Phone calls to my business and texts to my business number calling for my untimely death, taunting, horrific allegations...All of that means ZERO to me. Commentary about me and my brother written and posted on the sub, means nothing to anyone but the sub. When my family became the focus of the Opie and Anthony leftover psychopaths, it Became a problem that needed to be dealt with. I liken what I’ve been FORCED to do (DMCA’s) with something that I was always intrigued with: When Chicago mobster and really really bad guy, Al Capone (aka The Sub), was on a rampage against his enemies in the 20-30’s (Innocent Family and Friends) the Feds couldn’t imprison him for murder (aka- the subs libelous and malicious harassment and real life bullying, job interference, Doxxing my 11 year old daughters info). They did finally find a way to make his empire (aka- Opie and Anthony subreddit) crumble though fervently prosecuting him for the the less serious crime (but serious enough to get the job done) of tax evasion (aka-Copyright Infringement). They went another way entirely to get the desired results for the purpose of removing an evil, evil man from civilized society. I (we) will continue to report this evil sub and file legitimate and legal DMCA’s at every turn until it’s gone. Stop interfering with people’s real lives and livelihoods, and we’ll leave your stupid sub alone. Plain and simple, Nigger

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Oh...You were finished?? Well allow me to retort... Post your contact info so we can sue you for libel. Oh, what? You can’t do that? Why not? I’m sure you have ample proof to back your ridiculously malicious and false accusations of misogyny, alleged acts of racism, legal charges of pedophilia, and the rest of your bullshit buzz-words that are used by millennials like you, who with no conscience whatsoever throw around those once very powerful words for the sole purpose of gaining the upper hand and public support of your constituents whenever you get involved in an altercation. Problem is, most people have a hard time believing anonymous users on a site known for using these tactics in an attempt to damage reputations and interfere with ones right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness (sound vaguely familiar?) The core purpose your sub is driven by envy, jealousy, failure, having no sense of purpose in your life and the desire to be prominent amongst of your equally dysfunctional pals on your ever diminishing platform. They’ve now become the magically shrinking Opie and Anthony related subreddits. Good move not using an O&A related name. You’re now constantly being attrited and for good and wholesome reasons...Good will always triumph over evil. Read on: What this poster hasn’t mentioned is that every last DMCA that has been filed by myself, either on my own or with legal authorization by others who wish they had the time and energy to do so, are completely and totally legitimate and legal. There’s nothing false or illegal about the DMCA’s that I’ve filed. All Photos and videos on the internet were taken by someone, therefore someone owns the copyright to every last one of those photos and videos. I’m thorough in my filing. The sub just has too many ignorant members that don’t listen to the more logical moderators, and refrain from posting photos and videos that are reportable. They’re blinded by their desire to have their 15 mins and more importantly by their very real and palpable hatred. Reddit has too much to lose and will never take the stance of a “Kiwi Farms” type of forum that a few sociopathic individuals run in their Moms house. They’re doing the only thing they can, taking infringing content down. If and when Reddit Legal receives enough of those legitimate DMCA’s they shut down the sub. It’s really that simple. So for Johnny Cakes, Frunkass, and the other dozen or so sociopaths on that sub who suck all the fun out of what a subreddit is supposed to be... and fantasize about a lawsuit against me.... I have one word... SUBPOENA. Stop already. I’ve filed 100’s of legitimate DMCA’s over the past several months, admittedly with the sole intention of having Opie and Anthony related subs banned. They’ve dedicated themselves to libel, harassment, and outright real-life bullying on and off the sub. Not just name calling and ridicule. I could care less about that. Their anonymity is what empowers them to post libelous and defamatory content. If not for that anonymity, which I believe is the reason for them not filing a single counter claim, they would find themselves in civil court facing a large number of defamation and libel suits by many of their “victims”. There’s a reoccurring pattern of them using my intellectual property as Illustrations to accompany their ridiculous accusations of projected (typically) pedophilia, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Homosexuality etc... toward my family, friends and myself. They’re in the habit of using other individuals Intellectual property to drive home their abysmal message of hatred and libel. So Again, there’s been nothing illegal about any of the DMCA’s I’ve filed. For me to do so would be a dire mistake on my part. I’m achieving the desired results playing by the rules. Why jeopardize that? REMINDER: This sub has gone so far as to brigade and bully my employers to the point of them letting me go from a few of my jobs, all in the name of “having fun picking on old guys”. That’s the only reason they’ve ever given for their atrocious behavior. This sub brigades to the point of bullying venues, agencies and other people in the entertainment industry into avoiding me, by utilizing dozens of anonymous emails and phone calls...many using the names of past Opie and Anthony guests, show members and friends to further try to get my attention and aggravate. This particular sub consisting mainly of envious millennials loves to reiterate the fact that I’m 60 and for the most part retired (according to the sub”70 and near death”) and that I have a stream of income due to business dealings with my brother. They like to call it “welfare”, and are constantly mocking the fact that I have income that’s not worked for. They like to call me a leech. Why they do this is beyond me. In addition to the fact that they think I’m a bum, they put a large amount of effort into taking my work (which they call a hobby) away from me and my band members. It became personal for me when the sub (and it’s 7 or so now banned predecessors) started harassing and bullying my 11 year old daughter, my deceased Mother, My innocent Sister, and my longtime GF, all for the purpose of trying to rile me up and get a reaction out of me to use as fodder for the sub. Interfering with my every day real-life has become a game of sorts for them, supposedly it was brought upon by a comment I made some years back. “You have no effect on my life”.... meaning that an internet forum that shit-talks people...especially people with any amount of notoriety, has the absolute right to do so, but in reality..does nothing to affect my bottom line $ or my real world reputation. I support 1A, I defended that right, amongst others. by serving in the Army for 3yrs. (another fact that this particular subreddit seems to love mocking) People have the right to say what they want. When it became a “challenge” for the sub to get my attention, they took it to the next level. That’s where the line between 1A right and libelous accusations that damage ones reputation, employability and the right to live a life undeterred by malicious internet trolls was crossed. All for the sake of getting someone’s attention and having “fun” hurting a “boomer”. My Reddit post karma alone is clear evidence of brigading. The downvoting that this comment alone will incur by the brigading, bee hive mentality of the O&A related sub shows that there’s collusion amongst the members of this subreddit and its moderators to do real life damage to certain people they see as “less than human”. Phone calls to my business and texts to my business number calling for my untimely death, taunting, horrific allegations...All of that means ZERO to me. Commentary about me and my brother written and posted on the sub, means nothing to anyone but the sub. When my family became the focus of the Opie and Anthony leftover psychopaths, it Became a problem that needed to be dealt with. I liken what I’ve been FORCED to do (DMCA’s) with something that I was always intrigued with: When Chicago mobster and really really bad guy, Al Capone (aka The Sub), was on a rampage against his enemies in the 20-30’s (Innocent Family and Friends) the Feds couldn’t imprison him for murder (aka- the subs libelous and malicious harassment and real life bullying, job interference, Doxxing my 11 year old daughters info). They did finally find a way to make his empire (aka- Opie and Anthony subreddit) crumble though fervently prosecuting him for the the less serious crime (but serious enough to get the job done) of tax evasion (aka-Copyright Infringement). They went another way entirely to get the desired results for the purpose of removing an evil, evil man from civilized society. I (we) will continue to report this evil sub and file legitimate and legal DMCA’s at every turn until it’s gone. Stop interfering with people’s real lives and livelihoods, and we’ll leave your stupid sub alone. Plain and simple, Nigger
FUCK!

Forum Clout

And does no one acknowledge ok, Trump was President for months before the election. He was telling everyone “Uhhh they’re gonna steal my position with mail in votes” and he just LET it happen? Why wouldn’t he mobilize his voters to vote by mail? Why wouldn’t he try to stop the fraud? Almost like it was all bullshit by a professional conman.

Edit: This also does not take into account the logistics and coordination to create fake ballots in key counties in key states such as WI, PA, MI, NV, AZ, GA, all at the same time, to take these states. Did the Biden team have a precount of how many people voted for Trump so they could fake enough ballots to win? What if they estimated wrong? What if just ONE person in this entire ordeal became a whistleblower?

So yes. I am honestly very shocked the guy who lost the popular vote in 2016 and barely clinched the win that year lost in 2020 after being retarded for 4 years.

Edit EDIT: And now i expect none of these points to be addressed. Instead it will be “Dude you really think Joe Biden got that much votes???! BUT DID YOU SEE THE VOTE COUNTERS PUTTING UP SIGNS IN THIS COUNTY?????” Which only means anything if you already buy the conspiracy.
Again and only an anecdote, I got ballots for people who lived in the properties I owned a decade ago, did they never vote again or something? It's easy to check who voted when by registration site. I needed that info from my county to prove I was a US resident for the required period to pass on my citizenship to my children at birth. So they sent out ballots to people who hadn't voted in a decade and some legitimately got them and maybe the return ones were voted for by others.

The idea of mail order voting seemed very exploitable. Not liking Trump makes it easy to see him as a sore loser which he is, but it doesn't make the mail order voting and increased votes a way they can rig more Biden votes as a possibility. There were certainly a record number of irregularities.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Again and only an anecdote, I got ballots for people who lived in the properties I owned a decade ago, did they never vote again or something? It's easy to check who voted when by registration site. I needed that info from my county to prove I was a US resident for the required period to pass on my citizenship to my children at birth. So they sent out ballots to people who hadn't voted in a decade and some legitimately got them and maybe the return ones were voted for by others.

The idea of mail order voting seemed very exploitable. Not liking Trump makes it easy to see him as a sore loser which he is, but it doesn't make the mail order voting and increased votes a way they can rig more Biden votes as a possibility. There were certainly a record number of irregularities.

There’s no point explaining to people who don’t agree, there brain shuts down when you try.

The only thing to do is just to say “lol trump won” and not elaborate because it upsets them so much because we all know he did.

Oh yeah, voting was halted when he had pretty much won and then it started again and 100% of the votes found after were for Biden and it only happened in the swing states and it has never happened before. It’s like being told to say Nikki Norton is a woman when we all know it’s a man. Trump won and everybody knows it.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
So i don’t doubt your story, but i doubt that its evidence of a huge scheme to steal the election from a president. Would there be fuck ups from the roll out of a once in a lifetime new voting method while everyones at home? Yes. Could it also be a small faction of rogue party members trying to get as much people to vote as they can, legitimate or not? Also yes. But the idea that it is a coordinated effort down from the top and spanning multiple counties over multiple states? It’s quite literally impossible.
The problem is is that irregularities, again, don’t necessarily imply the shadowy DNC is like a mob boss with rungs of people all faking votes. The whole problem with Trumps 50 lawsuits wasn’t that he seeked to eliminate irregular or illegitimate votes, it was that he seeked to eliminate these irregular votes that were specifically created to commit this large web of fraud. That was the part they could never prove. Many votes, R AND D (because being a cheating loser isn’t constrained to party) were found to be fake. There was literally 0 evidence of there being enough of these votes to swing states or the results of the overall election.

But TLDR? The point still stands. Trump just gave up on the election fraud shit because even he didn’t believe it / eventually lost hope in it, mainly because it wasnt based on any reality in the first place. And I totally understand WHY people think the election was so fucky even if i dont think it was.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So i don’t doubt your story, but i doubt that its evidence of a huge scheme to steal the election from a president. Would there be fuck ups from the roll out of a once in a lifetime new voting method while everyones at home? Yes. Could it also be a small faction of rogue party members trying to get as much people to vote as they can, legitimate or not? Also yes. But the idea that it is a coordinated effort down from the top and spanning multiple counties over multiple states? It’s quite literally impossible.

The problem is is that irregularities, again, don’t necessarily imply the shadowy DNC is like a mob boss with rungs of people all faking votes. The whole problem with Trumps 50 lawsuits wasn’t that he seeked to eliminate irregular or illegitimate votes, it was that he seeked to eliminate these irregular votes that were specifically created to commit this large web of fraud. That was the part they could never prove. Many votes, R AND D (because being a cheating loser isn’t constrained to party) were found to be fake. There was literally 0 evidence of there being enough of these votes to swing states or the results of the overall election.

But TLDR? The point still stands. Trump just gave up on the election fraud shit because even he didn’t believe it / eventually lost hope in it, mainly because it wasnt based on any reality in the first place. And I totally understand WHY people think the election was so fucky even if i dont think it was.

Lol trump won though

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
There’s no point explaining to people who don’t agree, there brain shuts down when you try.
The funny thing is is you don’t understand this is how the “opposing side” sees YOUR train of thought.

Its very embarrassing that you can’t comprehend having a rational conversation with someone you don’t agree with.
The only thing to do is just to say “lol trump won” and not elaborate because it upsets them so much because we all know he did.
Who’s we?
Oh yeah, voting was halted when he had pretty much won and then it started again and 100% of the votes found after were for Biden and it only happened in the swing states and it has never happened before. It’s like being told to say Nikki Norton is a woman when we all know it’s a man. Trump won and everybody knows it.
Already you reference a fallacy. Yeah, why were the mail in ballots all D? Could it be the Democrats told all their voters to vote by mail while Republicans told them the only way their votes will count is if they vote in person? Could it be all the D’s were brainwashed by COVID and didn’t go to the polls? Nah, conspiracy.

These are all points that deserve to be entertained as much as what you just said.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

That’s how I feel, you had people getting ballots for the previous person that lived there and even before the election there was a serious concern that the US postal service couldn’t even handle the volume. When the democrats REALLY pushed Mail in voting over doing it in person I figured something was off - we could go to grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores but voting in person seemed to be seen as a last option and pushed that everyone should just do it by Mail. Even then things got screwed sending the ballots - I remember in PA certain districts were sent the wrong ones making their votes not count and of course we have a nation that most couldn’t figure out you need your mask to cover your nose to be effective - not sit under it - so the possibility of human error (not doing it right) was very high.

Did Trump win? I think so - and with the heavy push for Mail in he was right to think the left might pull some nonsense. The whole heavy mail in thing just makes for less credibility in my option

Put it this way - you could barely find many Biden lawn signs / bumper stickers in his hometown for over 60 years Wilmington DE. Not even people in Delaware like Biden much.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The funny thing is is you don’t understand this is how the “opposing side” sees YOUR train of thought.

Its very embarrassing that you can’t comprehend having a rational conversation with someone you don’t agree with.

Who’s we?

Already you reference a fallacy. Yeah, why were the mail in ballots all D? Could it be the Democrats told all their voters to vote by mail while Republicans told them the only way their votes will count is if they vote in person? Could it be all the D’s were brainwashed by COVID and didn’t go to the polls? Nah, conspiracy.

These are all points that deserve to be entertained as much as what you just said.

Trump won though lol

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That’s how I feel, you had people getting ballots for the previous person that lived there and even before the election there was a serious concern that the US postal service couldn’t even handle the volume. When the democrats REALLY pushed Mail in voting over doing it in person I figured something was off - we could go to grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores but voting in person seemed to be seen as a last option and pushed that everyone should just do it by Mail. Even then things got screwed sending the ballots - I remember in PA certain districts were sent the wrong ones making their votes not count and of course we have a nation that most couldn’t figure out you need your mask to cover your nose to be effective - not sit under it - so the possibility of human error (not doing it right) was very high.

Did Trump win? I think so - and with the heavy push for Mail in he was right to think the left might pull some nonsense. The whole heavy mail in thing just makes for less credibility in my option

Put it this way - you could barely find many Biden lawn signs / bumper stickers in his hometown for over 60 years Wilmington DE. Not even people in Delaware like Biden much.

88 million voted for Biden LOL okay

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Trump won though lol
You are the equivalent of someone who says extremely inflammatory shit, then when someone has a problem with it you stick your fingers in your stinky ass and put them in their face going, “DUHHH SMELL IT DUHH IM WETARRDDDEDD” And when the other person inevitably has to walk away you champion that you’ve “won”. So congratulations. You’re a rockheaded dummy incapable of absorbing other perspectives.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
88 million voted for Biden LOL okay
I’ve seen a lot left leaning people on twitter claim Biden is the greatest president we’ve had in over 50 years and it’s only his first term, etc etc and it’s like what about Obama? I thought he was the greatest ever? The all forgot the black guy.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
“I don’t need to provide any evidence for why i’m right. I know I am.”

I think transgender children exist and can transition at any age.

Want me to explain why i’m right? Nah. I know I am. And the fact that you’re getting so mad at me makes me even more right.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You are the equivalent of someone who says extremely inflammatory shit, then when someone has a problem with it you stick your fingers in your stinky ass and put them in their face going, “DUHHH SMELL IT DUHH IM WETARRDDDEDD” And when the other person inevitably has to walk away you champion that you’ve “won”. So congratulations. You’re a rockheaded dummy incapable of absorbing other perspectives.

Yeah but Trump literally won.