• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
axVFS400u_dacG3z4VTK85ItjwRejcyQg1UKo0U1d3g.jpg
This is exactly what people do if you're against war with Russia. "Oh, you're a Russian agent." Maybe I'm just against war.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That’s the boat I’m, I’m making more money than last year yet it doesn’t seem to go far as it used to.
All I know is that I make more money a year than both of my parents combined did yet I have a lower “quality of life”.

I sold my apartment a few years back, now I make twice as much as I did back then, and I’m looking for a new place to buy and I can’t afford my old place.

Not an exaggeration. It’s fucking insane.

People build middle class wealth and assets by being in the right place at the right time, unless you’re a deadbeat you work just as hard as anybody else does but it’s 100% down to external luck and conditions how much wealth you acquire,

All non boomer or non dickheads realise this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I sold my apartment a few years back, now I make twice as much as I did back then, and I’m looking for a new place to buy and I can’t afford my old place.

People build middle class wealth and assets by being in the right place at the right time, unless you’re a deadbeat you work just as hard as anybody else does but it’s 100% down to external luck and conditions how much wealth you acquire,

My place I’ve had for a couple years and is worth about 70k more than I paid for so I was looking to maybe sell my place and by a new one with that equity but there’s no point because I’ll be over paying for another place.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
My place I’ve had for a couple years and is worth about 70k more than I paid for so I was looking to maybe sell my place and by a new one with that equity but there’s no point because I’ll be over paying for another place.

I was gonna live with family and just stack huge amounts of cash but I quickly realised why I didn’t live with them from 18.

I have equity from my old place as a down payment for somewhere new and a salary twice as big so I thought “great! I can buy a house this time” and then I looked and I can’t even afford my old apartment.

It’s hilarious in a way.

(Yes I know I could live in rural no where and buy a house for 10 bucks, but I need to live here for my job etc and I do like living in a city for now, I won’t when I’m old or bald, whatever comes first)

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Lots of people today sincerely believe we need to give up owning things, eating lab grown meat, not driving cars and living in 15 minute high rise cities to save the planet.

If we give up all human entrepreneurship, liberty and humanity and hand it all over to the elites - we’ll save the climate!! Yay!!!! The sun is less hot if you eat bugs!!

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

Im trying to sell my place right now it's brutal. I'm going to have to do a contract for deed with a local guy who specializes in buying rental properties. Thankfully I'm familiar with him and we are working out a mutually beneficial deal otherwise I'd be fucked

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
We’re just a bunch of small guys afraid at the world. There’s no shame in it.

We bond. Only the big fat belligerent jew with the girl voice doesn’t fit in. What a surprise.

He also most likely worships Satan.
I only made it to page 2 but we agree on 95% of shit. You just need to come to the realization that if we aren't the ones ready to fuck shit up then we'll be on the receiving end. That's all of human history. Fuck Russia. They don't like you or America, dummy. They are very open about it. They were working together to fuck us up until Russia proved incompetent and now China is recalculating. @Dennis Denuto is some little pussy from a pussy country. He's bitter and just wants to keep his head down because he can't compete and doesn't want those who can compete to step on him. He's a bug.

But @Jenna is a faggot and we are run by demonic pedophiles who now have us paying more in interest than any other item. Shit's bad and it'll get worse. That's right in your Revelations/Biblical wheelhouse, pal. :sniff:

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Sell and live in your car until the housing market crashes in a year or two. Anyone can do it!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Don't forget Medicare and Social Security. Non-discretionary spending is a motherfucker.
I got boomer relatives that now in their 60s are worried social security won’t be enough and never invested in any kind of retirement plan in their lives. I look at them like “what the fuck were you thinking?!” I was told as a kid by my mom odds are SS won’t be around / enough and to plan for retirement.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
They know Biden is fucked because people vote with their wallets - any measure of a good president is “how comfortable were you” money wise under an administration. More and you see people that can’t afford basic shit and rental prices / mortgage rates through the roof.
How much of this is Biden's fault? A global pandemic that motherfucked the supply chain has basically fucked every country up the ass with inflation, regardless of who's in charge, and the war in Ukraine hasn't helped. If anything, the US has done a better job of addressing inflation than a lot of other countries.

Housing affordability is probably the biggest problem facing this country. I'm pissed about high housing costs, too, but that's a consequence of decades of under-building, which has left us with a massive housing supply shortage. We need to change zoning laws to make it much easier to build more, but it won't be an overnight solution.

Inflation is squeezing the shit out of the middle class right now, but what exactly is Trump proposing to do about it? It's very easy to point out that something is going wrong, but the next step is saying what you're going to do about it. Right now, all we have from him are just vague comments about cutting federal spending.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How much of this is Biden's fault? A global pandemic that motherfucked the supply chain has basically fucked every country up the ass with inflation, regardless of who's in charge, and the war in Ukraine hasn't helped. If anything, the US has done a better job of addressing inflation than a lot of other countries.

Housing affordability is probably the biggest problem facing this country. I'm pissed about high housing costs, too, but that's a consequences of decades of under-building, which has left us with a massive housing supply shortage. We need to change zoning to make it much easier to build more, but it won't be an overnight solution.

Inflation is squeezing the shit out of the middle class right now, but what exactly is Trump proposing to do about it? It's very easy to point out that something is going wrong, but the next step is saying what you're going to do about it. Right now, all we have from him are just vague comments about cutting federal spending.
I mean they know he’s fucked because if things are tough for people they will vote to change it - especially since they thought it was a good idea to call this “the Biden-economy” and “Bidenomics” which really looks bad. I don’t know what Trump will claim he will do but I’m sure he will use plenty of “things weren’t like this when I was in charge” statements.

This upcoming election is going to be awful, they say the lesser of two evils but this is just shit vs shit. Trump will be his obnoxious self on the campaign and Biden will have to have other people talk for him because he can’t even be trusted to read what’s in front of him without messing it up.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That is his fault. He could have stopped it before it even happened.
I’m convinced most Americans aren’t even aware that’s still going on. It barely ever makes the news unless it’s related to disagreements in congress over how much we’re still sending over there for a war that has been going on for over a year.

Forum Clout
@Sue Lightning Just a question, the literal 2,3,4 ballots I received at multiple properties I own, so people fro. 6,7, 10 years ago were not registered elsewhere? That alone impungs the entire election for me. I'm not a fan of Trump and his Jew son-in-law or his shitty ego but I felt forced into voting for him. There is no way registering millions of niggers and young people to vote by mail didn't alter the results of what regular voting would have had been. That's a stolen election and we're paying for it with Biden.

As far as Trump as a lifetime dictator there's no way people wouldn't have rebelled against that idea. That's our failsafe, but the way this played out they have people like you ignoring the actual way they stole the election to act like Trump was insane for saying it. His ego makes him immune to the reality that it is roughly 50-50 so it really makes Trump look worse than the actual message, but yea the election was robbed.