• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is the economy fucked or not? I’m always doom and gloom but in my real life I see every company in my circle cutting increasingly severely…

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Were they on the USO guest list?

It's a simple question. I don't have any knowledge of USO guest lists.

Do you personally believe the US government secretly paid Opie & Anthony for anything? Having a USO guest list comic on the show, you seem to like that.

Forum Clout
Well that’s what I mean, the money we send isn’t going to “the people” and just those at the top who get richer.

Trump was right when he questioned why we send so much to these shit hole countries - it wasn’t racist but a concern of “we’re sending them money to fix their problems but the problems aren’t being fixed”

Of course since he said it everyone had to pretend that shit hole counties like Haiti don’t exist and saying that is racist.
Conan standing on a resort beach in Haiti pretending it was amazing, and never turning the camera around, was maybe my favourite piece of Trump derangement

G

Trump was crying about the election being stolen months before the actual event. All it was was an excuse for if he lost which he did.
And there were people being censored for disinformation months before the election for saying that the mail-in voting and other Chinavirus-excused measures would cause issues. Trump and others were complaining that these measures have the potential for fraud, which they indisputably do. The 2020 election had the highest turnout of any election in history, and Joe Biden got more votes than any President in history. Were people that much more enthusiastic about this election? No, it was the mail in ballots and more lax rules on voting. They used the Chinavirus issue as an excuse to automatically mail everyone a ballot without them requesting it. Pollwatchers were prevented from doing their job, the counts were delayed, and there were indisputable massive abnormalities such as the Bellweather counties. There were numerous poll workers who testified under oath that they witnessed fraud. In one polling station, a woman was caught on tape wheeling a suitcase of ballots under the table. The counting was "officially" put on pause, everyone was kicked out, and the woman came back in, wheeled out the suitcase, and the counts were continued without any supervision. Many such cases.

It is impossible to prove to what extend cheating occurred, or whether or not the fraud that took place was enough to change the outcome. But that's the point - you don't introduce new measures that have the potential for abuse because the opposing side is always going to point to them as the reason their side lost, and nobody will have faith in the elections. Trump was clearly ahead going late into the night. Then, the counts were stopped. After they resumed, suddenly Joe Biden pulls ahead and ends up winning. If the opposite had happened, Democrats would be saying the election was stolen. This is why no country on the planet other than the USA does mail-in voting, doesn't require an ID to vote, etc. The outcome isn't all that matters, it's the faith that the citizens put into their voting system.

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
The UK feels like it's going the same way. Anyone who has followed politics here saw this coming the first day the Tories were in power. This is thier MO. Asset strip the country and blame someone else for it. Stoke class wars at every opportunity. All of the temporarily embarrassed millionaires cheered them on while they spent a decade and a half ruining the country and pocketing the cash for themselves. They have always been parasitic cunts, but Boomers will always vote them in. Each election they trot out the same shit: blame everyone else for their fuckups (the EU, the ECHR, the last Labour government, the Supreme Court, the BBC) they stoke up a load of hatred, turn families against each other then achieve FUCK ALL once their in power.

Maggie Thatcher did the same shit. She decimated the North to boost the Sout, sucking banker cock while up North entire towns were made unemployed overnight. A witch faced old crone who will rightly be remembered as the nastiest cunt in politics.

Anyway yeah the west is done. Niggers and Arabs will reproduce quicker than whites due to their religion and being too stupid to use contraception, and because the government here will pay for their non English speaking, western value hating kids.

Why did i type all this? Nobody cares stupid.

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
The UK feels like it's going the same way. Anyone who has followed politics here saw this coming the first day the Tories were in power. This is thier MO. Asset strip the country and blame someone else for it. Stoke class wars at every opportunity. All of the temporarily embarrassed millionaires cheered them on while they spent a decade and a half ruining the country and pocketing the cash for themselves. They have always been parasitic cunts, but Boomers will always vote them in. Each election they trot out the same shit: blame everyone else for their fuckups (the EU, the ECHR, the last Labour government, the Supreme Court, the BBC) they stoke up a load of hatred, turn families against each other then achieve FUCK ALL once their in power.

Maggie Thatcher did the same shit. She decimated the North to boost the Sout, sucking banker cock while up North entire towns were made unemployed overnight. A witch faced old crone who will rightly be remembered as the nastiest cunt in politics.

Anyway yeah the west is done. Niggers and Arabs will reproduce quicker than whites due to their religion and being too stupid to use contraception, and because the government here will pay for their non English speaking, western value hating kids.

Why did i type all this? Nobody cares stupid.
Jeremy corbyn was going to save you from this.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I got boomer relatives that now in their 60s are worried social security won’t be enough and never invested in any kind of retirement plan in their lives. I look at them like “what the fuck were you thinking?!” I was told as a kid by my mom odds are SS won’t be around / enough and to plan for retirement.
Yep. I have a plan for retirement (pushed back at least 2 years now due to Bidenflation), which includes exactly $0 of SS. I don't trust the boomers not to raid it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Yep. I have a plan for retirement (pushed back at least 2 years now due to Bidenflation), which includes exactly $0 of SS. I don't trust the boomers not to raid it.
Yeah I hate that I’ve been paying into something since my first job at 14 that I’ll most likely never get to use. My mom is a boomer but she knew her age group would fuck it up so she told me real young to have a plan. I couldn’t believe so many of my family in the 60s / 70s who have worked all their lives didn’t have any kind of plan, didn’t invest over time, etc. because they just assumed everything would work out. Currently I have a 401k, pension (real lucky I got one of those, my company stopped doing those for new employees couple years ago) and doing a buy and hold on dividend stocks so the dividends can eventually cover all my bills (they cover some now but not enough for all yet)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Conan standing on a resort beach in Haiti pretending it was amazing, and never turning the camera around, was maybe my favourite piece of Trump derangement
I remember many in the media were posting photos of the “nice” parts of places of Haiti and completely ignoring the rest being a 3rd world poverty dump. People like to go on vacation to Mexico, Dominican Republic, etc and they tell everyone “oh it’s so beautiful!” When they’re just seeing the resorts and ignoring the awful conditions of the area. There’s a reason they tell you at all of those resorts to NOT leave the property because you will probably get murdered.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I remember many in the media were posting photos of the “nice” parts of places of Haiti and completely ignoring the rest being a 3rd world poverty dump. People like to go on vacation to Mexico, Dominican Republic, etc and they tell everyone “oh it’s so beautiful!” When they’re just seeing the resorts and ignoring the awful conditions of the area. There’s a reason they tell you at all of those resorts to NOT leave the property because you will probably get murdered.
Agreed. India can be beautiful too but try going to an actual village that isn’t overrun with euro / Brit yoga fags and Russians. Let the feces waft over you as you gaze over the burning bodies on the banks of the only water source. Soak in the smog and smoke-filled air.

Isn’t this great?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Dude, I’m just trolling you. Trump is retarded. Biden is retarded. The democrats are retarded. The republicans are retarded. I’m retarded but maybe you aren’t.

You want my actual thoughts? I think there are puppets and people who pull the strings. If you’re posting here, then it should be pretty easy to figure out which category you belong to.
I have autism.