• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Biden dead/in a coma/or on a ventilator.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
1721741283836.png

1721741345921.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All this shows is when he flew back to the White House in preparation for his speech tomorrow:

She's retarded. Take every "insider scoop" she claims with a grain of salt.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
All this shows is when he flew back to the White House in preparation for his speech tomorrow:

SUPPOSEDLY Trump was going to put Loomer on his campaign and MTG of all people had to explain to Trump she was an insane and degenerate liar.

She also claimed Biden suffered an emergency on air force one on July 5th, even though he was video’d walking off the plane hours after she tweeted that. She claims to this day she was right though.

Also Kamala visited Delaware the other day…like right between the hours airspace was shut down. Like its so retarded and baseless I have to think she knows its bullshit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Yeah I wasn’t buying the “death bed” stuff but something is going on with his health.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
When your life goes to shit in 2025 and it will...remember who you heard specify it first. My only request: convert to Islam and pray ALLAH is merciful to you for my sake. MY sake.

2025 will be miserable af, and I'm certain of this as I am of the identities of 3-4 sassters here.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I don't know anything about her. She is clearly a repulsive hebrew witch, and I don't know what's what re Biden. It is very weird though that he didn't resign via some pre-recorded broadcast in the Oval office at least and has been invisible for days.
Laura Loomer is a baphomet-man. Real Jewish women are very femme and apolitical.

GJjQpuOa0AAbwjv.jpg

t_18806bce006c4f8281c10b1ea9ba5f9d_name_image.jpg