• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Biden dead/in a coma/or on a ventilator.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
IMG_2036.jpeg
ITS A CHEAP FAKE

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Delaware Senator Chris Coons broke into tears today talking about Joe Biden - makes me wonder if there’s a serious problem with Biden. He was crying like Joe was on his death bed.
I can't believe his last name is actually coons. Just looking at him I can tell this is a man who has said "nigger" almost every day of his life. Amazing.
568px-Chris_Coons,_official_portrait,_112th_Congress.jpg

Weird that his decision to drop out was made by tweet, the signature on it was apparently added digitally and he hasn't been seen in days. There are now rumours he suffered a "medical emergency" on AF1 last week. Speculate

I called it two days ago, on The Org:

"Joe Biden came out to Vegas a week ago. His handlers didn't do their homework very well, and they took him to an exceptionally awful Mexican restaurant.

This gave him violent diarrhea. Here's a photo of him shitting his pants: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2024/0...r_COVID_and_has_been_f-a-18_1721275375196.jpg

They quickly came up with a cover story about Covid, but sadly...

The president passed. Due to very very bad Mexican food.

He was rushed onto Air Force One, but unfortunately...

Joe Biden's last words were *"I'm sick"* as he shit himself. An ignomious end to his long an illustrious career. There's even video of him getting this dreadful food, here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13645251/joe-biden-covid-tests-positive-age-president.html

If you think I'm being hyperbolic, here are some reviews:

*"I have ate here many times before and it was excellent but this most recent time I went here for lunch and I was completely disappointed. I ordered cheese enchiladas and it was absolutely disgusting. The enchilada sauce was watery and greasy and the cheese was rubbery not even melted. I'm not sure why the food went down hill?"*

"

TorpidSloth

Lauara Joomer couldn’t even win a primary vote in Florida. Constantly talking about “inside sources” and I wouldn’t be surprised if she had them, because she’s part of the kike cabal. However, she’s also a fucking liar, which doesn’t surprise me because she’s part of the kike cabal.
I don't know anything about her. She is clearly a repulsive hebrew witch, and I don't know what's what re Biden. It is very weird though that he didn't resign via some pre-recorded broadcast in the Oval office at least and has been invisible for days.

At least he got to look at some fat spic beefers before his brain exploded
But he doesn't like those. (Yknow because he fucks kids and stuff)
She puts dat nose to the grindstone, you know what I mean?
She can take that nose and stuff it up my ass!
Hold on give me a second to rethink what I just said...