• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Is Biden dead/in a coma/or on a ventilator.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Couldn't find a double, sadly.

c8732742c2fd0b7a31cc4299ca133946.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
If he is literally dead there would be no reason to drop out. Kamala would become President, still be the heir apparent for the nom, and she might actually have a better standing through the outpouring of sympathy for Biden. (Almost every President who’s died in office has seen their party subsequently win reelection)

If he’s legitimately fucked up but not dead? Thats a tough one genuinely man (worm emote), even as egotistical as he is if he were Woodrow Wilson stroked out, i.e unable to operate half of his body, even he would realize he has to drop out.

Basically…I don’t know, what was the question again?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
This will be the first presidential race since 1976 without a Clinton, Bush or Biden on the ticket. And I thought you guys didn't do royal families.
Political dynasties have existed here waaay before 1976. We could go back to the 1900’s.

Biden = 08, 12, 20
Clinton = 92, 96, 16
Bush = 80, 84, 88, 92, 00, 04
Nixon = 52, 56, 60, 68, 72
Roosevelt = 1900, 04, 12, 20, 32, 36, 40, 44

It looks bad laid out like that but look at our actual record. Our only father / son Presidential duos are Adams / JQA and HW / W and 250 years separated those families. Then the grandfather / grandson duo of Harrison / Harrison.

Every single other Presidential family member who ran was a failure. Tafts son couldn’t even get the nomination. Hilary failed as we all saw. Jeb! RFK has no shot and the OG RFK got shot. Adlai Stevenson II, son of VP Adlai Stevenson, failed to win the Presidency…twice.

Anyway thats your US history lesson with Sue

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Delaware Senator Chris Coons broke into tears today talking about Joe Biden - makes me wonder if there’s a serious problem with Biden. He was crying like Joe was on his death bed.
Its also curious how everyones praising Biden like he’s dead. Can’t explain it other than the wording they’re using. “As he closes this chapter, I think him for his long career of public service.” I get he’s not running again so his career is over, but he’s still the President for 6 more months. People were treating that letter like it was a death announcement.