• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ironically, Howard is probably responsible for all the pampering O&A received

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I just heard a clip where Sal said he occasionally went on up to 7 food/coffee runs during one show. HA HA HOLE EE SHIT

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I just heard a clip where Sal said he occasionally went on up to 7 food/coffee runs during one show. HA HA HOLE EE SHIT
Being an O&A or Stern intern was pretty much being an unpaid slave labor assistant. Coffee runs instead of just making coffee at Sirius. Running to various bodegas and grocery stores to get food that couldn't even feed a hamster. Rushing to get takeout orders from restaurants instead of having it delivered to Sirius. Getting video games for Anthony instead of him paying for an actual assistant. Honestly all internships are a huge scam but the ones at Sirius were scummier than average.

I always laugh at the origin of the Sirius intern lawsuit. That Robin from Stern had an intern running around the city getting her fruit cups and groceries. And the intern was run over by a cab and hospitalized. And Robin, Stern, and Sirius basically told her "tough luck but you're not an employee". And she sued with a class action and blew up Sirius's entire internship program.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Being an O&A or Stern intern was pretty much being an unpaid slave labor assistant. Coffee runs instead of just making coffee at Sirius. Running to various bodegas and grocery stores to get food that couldn't even feed a hamster. Rushing to get takeout orders from restaurants instead of having it delivered to Sirius. Getting video games for Anthony instead of him paying for an actual assistant. Honestly all internships are a huge scam but the ones at Sirius were scummier than average.

I always laugh at the origin of the Sirius intern lawsuit. That Robin from Stern had an intern running around the city getting her fruit cups and groceries. And the intern was run over by a cab and hospitalized. And Robin, Stern, and Sirius basically told her "tough luck but you're not an employee". And she sued with a class action and blew up Sirius's entire internship program.
Right, the craziest part of that clip to me was none of the bbbbbboys said "Don't exaggerate, it's not 7." They were silent and didn't dispute the number so it truly was him being sent out 7 times in 4 hours for various food orders. lmao

@BenDovid This is the pampering I'm talking about that happened due to Stern's success and bled over to O and A

I doubt Imus or especially the huge radio guys from the generation before (when radio was more relevant, btw) were getting that treatment