Individual(s) with a 1.7 GPA and/or a subsaharan IQ are trying to frame the users of this forum for attempting to frame Fatso for hiring a hitman.

This has many levels of retardation, however it is pretty significant. I didn't discover this until more than a week after it was posted because I don't often visit the O and A Pest headquarters.

Somebody created an account named @Lord Fatrick on June 4. He waited and waited to get posting privileges because clearly he was extremely eager to post something very important on the main forum. He went through various stages of frustration as weeks and months went by and he was still confined to the kiddie pool.

1723030071147.png

Screenshot 2024-08-07 192431.png

The funny part is if he had just DM'd or emailed me, I would have likely approved his account without a second thought. Anyways, after about 2 months and not receiving posting privileges, on July 27, he made the following post in the kiddie pool (Note: I instantly deleted this without hesitation so this is a screenshot from one of the db backups):

Screenshot from 2024-08-07 08-13-18.png

https://doxbin.com/upload/rentahitmancomPatrickSTomlinsonakastealthygeek

https://web.archive.org/web/20240727205400/https://i.ibb.co/gtFWfmg/Screenshot.png

https://archive.ph/qWCMG

https://ghostarchive.org/archive/u75vK

So this this individual was just "randomly" browsing doxbin, a site that posts about Patrick approximately once every 2 years, and just so happened to stumble on this post which was created the very same day:

1723031578219.png

I did not see this until a week and a half later, and by then, the post was already removed from doxbin. The tl;dr is that this "random doxbin user" tried to hire a hitman from the deep web to kill Patrick, except he wants to make it look like Patrick ordered the hitman himself and blame the trolls. This individual created an Outlook (???) email and messaged this totally real hitman pretending to be Patrick's 13 year old son, and stating that he wanted to order a hit on Patrick. The email states that the family is extremely poor and can't afford air conditioning, then in the next sentence states that there is a shit load of money in a safe upstairs that will be his payment. The deep web "hitman" replied to this email from an Outlook address asking for confirmation that he wants to take out a hit on Patrick. This "random doxbin user", instead of going through with it himself, posts the credentials to this Outlook email, and it's up to one of us Nazi OnAforums/KiwiFarms users to log in and reply "YES" to the "hitman's" email. Once this is done, Patrick will be framed with this incident, and upon his arrest, "both onaforums.net and kiwifarms.net will be victorious in the end".

This is possibly the most retarded thing I've seen all year, and I have little doubt that this is a Fatrick/Bollywood Shrek work. As for the motivation, it appears that a certain fat man might be worried about imminently getting scooped up for swatting himself dozens times for the purpose of getting in the news and suing the MPD for money, and is hoping somebody here will take the bait so that he can say he was framed. I am pinning this message until after Fatso's toy convention is over because there has been some unusual activity lately in the Pest Headquarters. Heads on a swivel and please report retarded shit like this, it appears there are some false flags/honeypots in the works. I will be checking the kiddie pool more often from now on.

Bonus:

He/she did the same thing on Kiwifarms in an even more transparently obvious attempt to cast doubt on Fatso's false-flaggery. Wait for the knock, faggot. Enjoy prison.

1723104841731.png

Bonus 2:

Null has detailed IP logs of Lord Fatrick. All pings came from Lawrenceville, Georgia, and this individual did not use a VPN. Another Kiwi logged into the Outlook email using the credentials provided on doxbin, and confirmed that Lord Fatrick also made the murder-for-hire post.

1723366625914.png

1723366654449.png

1723366696242.png

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.

*jams out* ...OH SORRY HEH... *jams out*

I don't understand the premise... why couldn't this hypothetical individual log into this outlook account themselves and reply YES if they were so inclined...Obviously it's just fat tits trying to catch a playa slippin but the premise of the "trap" he's setting out..I literally don't understand it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Good guess. I can see this being a cut and paste troll job that gets posted every once in a while like the Navy Seal copypasta.
Don’t forget, it could be dark horse Joe Cumia. He has tried this before, and maybe he teamed up with someone who is now 13, dick, Internet, since he needs money from his cruise gig failing. Head on a swivel, lamb chops.

*jams out* ...OH SORRY HEH... *jams out*

I don't understand the premise... why couldn't this hypothetical individual log into this outlook account themselves and reply YES if they were so inclined...Obviously it's just fat tits trying to catch a playa slippin but the premise of the "trap" he's setting out..I literally don't understand it.
1723038935164.jpeg

Surely it’s just taken from somewhere else with the Patrick S. Tomlinson (Would be baby murderer) name added?
Why would anyone here be interested in framing Pat for attempting to frame us for hiring a hitman to kill him? I would consider it plausible if the premise wasn't so fucking retarded and the execution chock full of 1.7 GPA mistakes.

I like this person running up against the fact that the site has actual moderation. It could be Jackie based on the Lord Fatrick and "gay" stuff which sounds like her.

There was also a period of time when things were happening on Doxbin that Kiwifarms was getting blamed for - she would know this. Also the two random welfare check "SWATTings" lining up with this.

There's hundreds of posts here wanting whoever is doing this to get caught and hoping Torswats spills some info. We hate this stuff. If it's actually Patrick then I hope he enjoys prison.