Individual(s) with a 1.7 GPA and/or a subsaharan IQ are trying to frame the users of this forum for attempting to frame Fatso for hiring a hitman.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
He's almost undoubtedly responsible for not only the swattings, but also nearly every "serious" thing that happened. He was clearly told early on by authorities that messages on the internet, no matter how mean and hurtful, were not something they'd be arresting people for. He needed something like physical stalking, vandalism, threatening phone calls, swatting, theft, actual threats of violence not just "I hope Pat kills himself" and most importantly he needed names.

So he took his head full of pudding and the police's list of what they might act on, and set about faking all of them, whilst suing to try to get names to give them alongside all his Gay Virgin Fatrick marker graffiti, phony Craigslist chair ads, obviously self-sent voicemails referencing Rahul, swatting he orchestrated through Tor end nodes with his Gemini account and created threats of violence and hitman orders and shit. Once he had racked up enough debt, he also figured if he could trick the MPD for this long, they were probably dumb enough to settle and pay off his windmill tilting expenses.

It's incredible how brazen he is about all this and isn't either in jail or being countersued by the city for wasting their time and resources.

Yet.

If you need anymore evidence (you don't) Dumb ass brinto resto thought my attorneys or the judge would give a fuck someone scribbled on fatso's bike with erasable marker.

Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 3:28 PM

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for following up. I briefly touched base with my client but we have yet to jump on a call as he has been dealing with recent vandalism of his home and motorcycle.

We’d like to discuss the informal production in a bit more detail since this does not appear to be a good faith production of information from your client. There is no redacted affidavit that would make any of this an authenticated production and some of the email addresses appear to be clearly spoofed and do not line up with the join date (e.g., my name is in one of the emails for a user that joined prior to my name being part of the lawsuit). There are also no timestamps for the IP address workbook consisting of what appears to be the hosting-related IPs from Cloudflare rather than the end user’s IP address, nor is there a time-zone mentioned on the join date IP address.

I have not received any productions from Cloudflare regarding onaforums.net and will sequester anything inadvertently produced from Cloudflare regarding onaforums.net if it comes earlier than the 26th, but my client cannot agree to withdraw the subpoenas or offer another extension at this time as we would like to continue discussing resolution through next week.

Before releasing your client, we need reliable information for his case to help identify these individuals and put an end to having an anonymous online hub where people are crossing the line.

A lot has happened since the filing of the complaint. Are you free to discuss sometime next Tuesday? If your client elects to file a motion to quash, we may amend our complaint, incorporate some posts from the site admin regarding his knowledge of the forum members’ identities, newer events, and take it from there.

Please let us know about hopping on a call sometime early next week.

"A lot has happened since the filing of the complaint" -- has it, stupid?

"we may amend our complaint, incorporate some posts from the site admin regarding his knowledge of the forum members’ identities, newer events, and take it from there." -- will you? lmao

This idiot thought because he commited a felony to illegally access my server , he'd scare me into turning over information I didn't actually have. quite the gambit there Brinton J. Resto.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
If you need anymore evidence (you don't) Dumb ass brinto resto thought my attorneys or the judge would give a fuck someone scribbled on fatso's bike with erasable marker.

"we may amend our complaint, incorporate some posts from the site admin regarding his knowledge of the forum members’ identities, newer events, and take it from there." -- will you? lmao

This idiot thought because he commited a felony to illegally access my server , he'd scare me into turning over information I didn't actually have. quite the gambit there Brinton J. Resto.
Did you go after Resto at all? Like did you file a complaint with the firm or any of the states he’s licensed in? He seems like the sleezy piece of shit who’s always one day away from being banned from practicing law?

Upload of Null's latest MATI podcast, discussion of this stuff starts around 58:20, there are timestamps:

- Null summarizes everything and states that he's compiling info. The person behind the account is a dummy, went completely raw dog with no VPN, has an interesting pattern of behavior while browsing the farms.

I genuinely hope it's Shane.
FsrALwjakAIs_5v.jpeg

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman

He was definitely told by lawyers and law enforcement that without physical incidents, actual stalking, violence or vandalism it would be a tough sell to get anywhere legally and decided some little white frauds wouldn't hurt.

me trying to follow this thread:

lethal-weapon-danny-glover.gif
Sparknotes:
  • Someone makes obvious murder-for-hire false flag
  • List of suspects narrowed down to Pat/Jackie because the intent of the false flag was to cast doubt on Pat being the prime suspect of the swats to his house
  • Null reveals he has detailed IP logs of the false flagger, they didn't use a VPN and they live in or near Lawrenceville GA
  • The only person connected to the Pativerse who lives there is Ed Kramer, a pedophile rapist featured on Apostlegate.net's SFWA page.

He's almost undoubtedly responsible for not only the swattings, but also nearly every "serious" thing that happened. He was clearly told early on by authorities that messages on the internet, no matter how mean and hurtful, were not something they'd be arresting people for. He needed something like physical stalking, vandalism, threatening phone calls, swatting, theft, actual threats of violence not just "I hope Pat kills himself" and most importantly he needed names.

So he took his head full of pudding and the police's list of what they might act on, and set about faking all of them, whilst suing to try to get names to give them alongside all his Gay Virgin Fatrick marker graffiti, phony Craigslist chair ads, obviously self-sent voicemails referencing Rahul, swatting he orchestrated through Tor end nodes with his Gemini account and created threats of violence and hitman orders and shit. Once he had racked up enough debt, he also figured if he could trick the MPD for this long, they were probably dumb enough to settle and pay off his windmill tilting expenses.

It's incredible how brazen he is about all this and isn't either in jail or being countersued by the city for wasting their time and resources.

Yet.
If it's illegal to pick up the phone and call the police to report a fake emergency, is it also illegal to hire a hitman or cause another emergency that would provoke a police response "as a joke"?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
I was over on the other site (I know, I'll tap my own sign) reading through Jon Frimanns thread and I have a feeling snax has roped him into this. Frimann and the hoaxer both have a real European clunkiness when they write. I have no evidence for this beyond conjecture, but I also personally 100% believe this to be whats happened.

Yet.
Damn dude. If Rick reads this (and we know he is- Hi fatbody!), he’s got to have an anxiety attack. You succinctly summed up the entirety of his boneheaded plan that he thought he was obfuscating so well

Damn dude. If Rick reads this (and we know he is- Hi fatbody!), he’s got to have an anxiety attack. You succinctly summed up the entirety of his boneheaded plan that he thought he was obfuscating so well
One one hand I can see Pat being dumb enough to have a hand in the swattings/related (still not 100% sold), but no way is he funny enough to come up with the chairs bit. The self-styled “creative” lacks the requisite creativity.

Udders

Great food
Did you go after Resto at all? Like did you file a complaint with the firm or any of the states he’s licensed in? He seems like the sleezy piece of shit who’s always one day away from being banned from practicing law?
I believe Queso has said before if he wanted to pursue action against Resto, he'd likely have to give up his anonymity to do so.