In 2024, who makes more money? Brother Joe or Danny Ross?

Who will earn more in 2024?

• Joe Cumia

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Danny Ross

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Keep playing stupid, stupid, it's all you're good for until you prove otherwise... Which you never will. PLANK PLANK PLANK

Are you gonna get wet for me if I'm good? What kind of gay shit is this. Again, I'm not a performing monkey, if you're curious to hear me play, I can set up a Discord call after your payment.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Are you gonna get wet for me if I'm good? What kind of gay shit is this. Again, I'm not a performing monkey, if you're curious to hear me play, I can set up a Discord call after your payment.
What's with the faggot shit, Dovid?! Oof. "Are ya gonna get wet for me," "Continue to discuss whether I am attractive." You brought that faggot ass homosexual HIV positive shit up, Danny! Nobody else did. Does that mean the speculation that perhaps you were a certain someone's boyfriend and now you're just a bitter, scorned ex lover?! 🤔

WE HEARD YOU with the pay me shit already. FUCK. You truly are a walking stereotype, Dovid. You don't do yourself any favors.

G

I highly doubt Joe gets a cut any longer. If I had to guess, I'd think it had to end after SXM. I don't see how Anthony would be able to afford Joe at this juncture. The days of million dollar contracts are LONG over.

1. Not
2. I only have 3 Chinese guitars.
3. That's ONE piece I own. ;)
4. I have a job. Joe clearly does not.

It was a great bit back in 2015.
You have jew 🩸

AI is already integrated with Adobe products. Nice try with da hate, tho.

ufH8AN7.jpeg

Get fucked, clown.

G

You're on here everyday begging for my attention. My replies to you are the highlight of your days.
You literally respond to every post I make. Don't try to take the high road. You are a pathetic failure.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Ah, so YOU'RE the millionaire graphic designer, eh? Funny how everyone on this board is the exception to the rule.
You really are a simple creature. I don’t make millions but I sure as fuck don’t make only $22.06 an hour.