In 2024, who makes more money? Brother Joe or Danny Ross?

Who will earn more in 2024?

• Joe Cumia

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Danny Ross

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Bro Joe literally lives off an allowance from Ant. That is his ENTIRE income stream. The gigs are such a pittance they shouldn’t even be counted.

Danny has everything going for him here:

1. (Suspected) jewish.
2. Owns more Chinese guitars than Joe (so already he’s richer)
3. DOES own that $3000 painter (already more than anything Joe owns)
4. Probably does have a job. (Already better than Joe)

Like this isn’t even a comparison. We can all call Danny a loser but i seriously dont think hes broke

Bro Joe literally lives off an allowance from Ant. That is his ENTIRE income stream. The gigs are such a pittance they shouldn’t even be counted.

Danny has everything going for him here:

1. (Suspected) jewish.
2. Owns more Chinese guitars than Joe (so already he’s richer)
3. DOES own that $3000 painter (already more than anything Joe owns)
4. Probably does have a job. (Already better than Joe)

Like this isn’t even a comparison. We can all call Danny a loser but i seriously dont think hes broke

I highly doubt Joe gets a cut any longer. If I had to guess, I'd think it had to end after SXM. I don't see how Anthony would be able to afford Joe at this juncture. The days of million dollar contracts are LONG over.

1. Not
2. I only have 3 Chinese guitars.
3. That's ONE piece I own. ;)
4. I have a job. Joe clearly does not.

It was a great bit back in 2015.

Last edited:
Ok so you’d need to own like 9 more to compete with Joe in this department.

How many real ones do you own? Because if you have like 3 real guitars that’s like 9 chinese ones.

Real - LTD Explorer (pre-lawsuit) / Epiphone Les Paul Standard / LTD KH-202

Fake/Chinese - E-II Eclipse / Gibson Explorer / ESP Snakebyte.

Upgraded pickups/hardware on fakes to get 'em as playable as possible, and no shit, they're not at all bad. Cosmetic flaw here or there, electronics are dogshit mostly, but...I honestly can't complain. I don't see anything wrong with buying fakes as lonf as you're not misrepresenting them.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Real - LTD Explorer (pre-lawsuit) / Epiphone Les Paul Standard / LTD KH-202

Fake/Chinese - E-II Eclipse / Gibson Explorer / ESP Snakebyte.

Upgraded pickups/hardware on fakes to get 'em as playable as possible, and no shit, they're not at all bad. Cosmetic flaw here or there, electronics are dogshit mostly, but...I honestly can't complain. I don't see anything wrong with buying fakes as lonf as you're not misrepresenting them.
So so so so when are we all gonna be blown the fuck away by the Danny Ross Death Metal BenDovid Project recordings? Gotta be better than what BovineBro has released in the past 20+ years (which is absolutely nothing), so you've already won that battle of the O&A bands right there.

Come on neeoow! Go on, git! You can use your phone and iPad to record, mix and master shit endlessly now. No excuses. There's quite a few of us metal heads on here that'd give honest and pointed opinions without holding against you that you're Jewish. Otherwise, what's the point of all those guitars, Danny?

I'll now obsessively check "new posts" for your demo(s) submission. Don't let us down now, Danny. We all know we wouldn't have nuthin' if it wasn't for the chosen son, Dovid!

Nice deflection, stupid.

There's an official death metal thread on here now, Dovid.

So so so so you're only purpose of having guitars is to go on a now defunct radio show forum to brag and post pics of guitars but not narry a note in sight from said guitar owner, hey?!

Ya kiddin'?!

I'll sell you my demo tape. $7,500.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I'll sell you my demo tape. $7,500.
I'm guessing that's a reference I don't know... $7,500?

Whatever the case, there's two things you can do with a guitar, Danny. #1 you can write original music with it. #2 you can sit around wasting time like BovineBro playing other people's original (or not so original) music. Which kind of guitar player are you, Danny? You a hardcore hack or an originator?

If you write your own music than prove it. POST!
You won't because you're scared. I get it, you're the kid who won't let the other kid hide in the raw sewage pit from the goose steppers with you. That's awfully selfish of you, Dovid!

*Guitar Hero*... PLANK PLANK... PLANK PLANK PLANK

I have the Johnny Marr signature fender mustang and a Gibson j-200 inspired Epiphone acoustic, and a gretsch parlor guitar for fun. Pretty cool huh @BenDovid

Who cares, nobody asked you.

Is brother Joe a better guitarist than @BenDovid ?

Probably? He's 67 years old.

I'm guessing that's a reference I don't know... $7,500?

It's a reference to the money you don't have.

You won't be cause you're scared. I

Dude, your game is so transparent. I couldn't care less what this board thinks of my riffs. I'm not playing this "get him to post stuff so we can goof on him." Norton sucks his wifes cock for fucks sake. Go make fun of him for a while.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

Dude, your game is so transparent. I couldn't care less what this board thinks of my riffs. I'm not playing this "get him to post stuff so we can goof on him." Norton sucks his wifes cock for fucks sake. Go make fun of him for a while.

What’s the most complex song you can play

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Yes, WE HEARD YOU, ALREADY wit da "it's the money you don't have" hack bit you've been doing for years now.

Why make fun of Nortone when you're here, stupid?! Norton doesn't react like a sperged out kike who got his yarmulke snatched off his heeb head in a JewYork minute game of Snatch The Small Hat.

I already knew you never post anything of value, stupid. If you do have any demos you don't have any confidence in them anyway. You just admitted fucking BovineBro is a better guitarist than you simply because he's older than you 🤣🤣🤣.

Now, THAT is the funniest comment you've ever made yourself, Dovid. Nice giving up right out of the Auschwitz gates, stupid.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I'd say Danny. I would assume he has a job and he also makes some pretty nice side money by being that jew who bites the foreskin off babies at their Brit milah. Some people have asked why he has an erection while performing said procedure but that's beside the point.