In 2024, who makes more money? Brother Joe or Danny Ross?

Who will earn more in 2024?

• Joe Cumia

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Danny Ross

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Who cares, nobody asked you.

Probably? He's 67 years old.

It's a reference to the money you don't have.

Dude, your game is so transparent. I couldn't care less what this board thinks of my riffs. I'm not playing this "get him to post stuff so we can goof on him." Norton sucks his wifes cock for fucks sake. Go make fun of him for a while.
Transparent game... Is it as transparent as your hairline, stupid?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Please dedicate more of your time today to wondering about what songs I can play on guitar. After that, decide if whether or not you find me attractive.
Dovid, you won't post anything to prove what songs you actually CAN play so all we're left with is the fake plastic guitar video game songs we all know you CAN'T play. What else can a nigga do with that, stupid?

PLANK PLANK PLANK ... PLANK PLANK
Nice crowd jeer, stupid.

Dovid, you won't post anything to prove what songs you actually CAN play so all we're left with is the fake plastic guitar video game songs we all know you CAN'T play. What else can a nigga do with that, stupid?

PLANK PLANK PLANK ... PLANK PLANK
Nice crowd jeer, stupid.

I don't perform for you like circus monkey. I don't owe you anything and have nothing to prove.

If you want to hear me play guitar you can pay me.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I don't perform for you like circus monkey. I don't owe you anything and have nothing to prove.

If you want to hear me play guitar you can pay me.
You're performing like a 🤡 for me right now with multiple responses, stupid! 🤣 "Dance for me, ya prick! Dance... dance the plastic guitar back to me."

Aaaaaaand, of course you need to get paid ✡️! And with all the alleged money you boast about having. Typical kike, Dovid. Always about the money. How about you just post it because you're confident about your skill and abilities, stupid?! Never heard of that, huh? Just flaunting musical prowess over money?! Of course not. Of fucking course not. So so so so you'd be willing to get the same maltreatment for money, but not just among metal peers, hey. It's not the jeering or peer review that would bother you, it's the no monetary payment that makes your skin crawl. Got it. Again, typical for your breed, Dovid.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I'm learning Iron Man right now but that whole E - G - A power chord progression is so fucking hard. That's why I have so many guitars. I figure if I can't get it on one, maybe it'll work on another. I'm up to 6. Maybe I should buy a Dime ML.
Maybe you should just learn how to play fucking Iron Man (which is as simple as Smoke On The Water for fucks sake 🤣) with just one guitar and stick with it, stupid. Guitars aren't magical instruments that when you play this plastic one with colorful square buttons you'll stink at playing like BenDovid, but if you grab the one next to it, a real guitar, you'll magically become Eddie Van Halen!

Maybe you should just learn how to play fucking Iron Man (which is as simple as Smoke On The Water for fucks sake 🤣)

reactions on X: clown spider-man pointing at each other ...

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I don't think they made LTD Explorer fakes back then. You mean you weren't at Bar 9 for ART OF THE TOPLESS with Special Guest: Danny!??

WeawRi3.jpeg
🤣 Nice round about way to get another brag in without any audio to back it up, stupid. Another pic of another Dovid treasure. Nice guitar, too bad you can't play it for shit, Danny. It's in you to prove otherwise. If you can't even play entry level Iron Man fucking decades later, this stands zero chance of being any good. Nice closed eyes shot as if you're playing a monumental lead from a song that the majority of the music world has all universally praised as brilliant, stupid. You're neither David Gilmore or Eddie Van Halen, Dovid.

Stop cosplaying and failing at Guitar Hero and POST some material or beat it, stupid. Kick rocks along the Auschwitz railway.

🤣 Nice round about way to get another brag in without any audio to back it up, stupid. Another pic of another Dovid treasure. Nice guitar, too bad you can't play it for shit, Danny. It's in you to prove otherwise. If you can't even play entry level Iron Man fucking decades later, this stands zero chance of being any good. Nice closed eyes shot as if you're playing a monumental lead from a song that the majority of the music world has all universally praised as brilliant, stupid. You're neither David Gilmore or Eddie Van Halen, Dovid.

Stop cosplaying and failing at Guitar Hero and POST some material or beat it, stupid. Kick rocks along the Auschwitz railway.

I have this riff, it's like..

000 0 000 0 00 00 000 0 000 0

But I think I might change it to

0000 00 0000 0 000 0000 00

What do you think?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

I have this riff, it's like..

000 0 000 0 00 00 000 0 000 0

But I think I might change it to

0000 00 0000 0 000 0000 00

What do you think?
Honestly, Dovid, I think you've long ago lost the plot, Danny. I understand daddy Ross didn't leave you with a paid for plot next to him in the Jewish cemetery... But that's a you problem.

I also noticed that in your fictional riff (since you don't have any real riffs of your own to offer up... Without getting paid of course✡️), that there's no reverse gallops, pull offs or trills just boring old plain Jane ass down picking because you haven't advanced one iota since you got your first guitar and already convinced yourself that you're Chuck Schuldiner right out of the box 🤣! I bet you can't even palm mute that limp wrist fake riff without butchering it and hitting other strings 🤣

You can't even pretend a decent fake riff, stupid.

Again, prove otherwise, Danny. You won't and you can't so you'll keep responding with useless, unfunny, uncreative nonsense. That's the Dovid way! Cheeeeerzzzz