In 2024, who makes more money? Brother Joe or Danny Ross?

Who will earn more in 2024?

• Joe Cumia

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Danny Ross

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Six and a half figures.

I make six and half plus infinity.

EDIT - NO BACKSIES

But seriously, I think graphic design work is cool and ultimately underappreciated. Without the talents and effort from people like you, who would photoshop the coupons on the back of the grocery receipts?

G

Oh no you get me wrong, I don't doubt you make the high end of that scale. :) How much, ahem, per hour DO you make? lmao
Money. Money. Money. Measure all success in money. how much do you make? How much do you make? He sounds like a gold digging whore 🤣

[SIZE=26px]Kike tricks.[/SIZE]

You could have a loving family, beautiful children who carry your legacy/DNA/name, a nice place to live, a good car and be perfectly content with your job and your life.....

But look at how the rat faced Jew only concerns itself with monetary gain. This is exactly why the kike needs to be shamed and ostracized, both in life and online. They have no honour or sense of what a legacy is. All they care about is how many shekels they can get their greedy little talons on.

You really are a fucking stereotype, buddy. Does it depress you to know that you live up to everything that the Nazis said you were?

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
You're on here everyday begging for my attention. My replies to you are the highlight of your days.
1709221992356.png